Prof Tops

Bricky

And? 

Anyone can do that. Watch. 

John

Jack 

Jill

Jane

It's impossible to get an evenhanded POV when the media have all signed up to this, The Trusted News Initiative, they are all singing from the same hymn sheet.  It's no wonder people turn to alternative media to find answers to questions the MSM, Journalists and GOV Scientists wont give

Just now, The_DADDY said:

And? 

Anyone can do that. Watch. 

John

Jack 

Jill

Jane

I'm obviously highlighting that 'dogpiling' isn't a pro jab thing when we have multiple posters all sharing your viewpoint and post very regularly.  Put the victim card down. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I'm obviously highlighting that 'dogpiling' isn't a pro jab thing when we have multiple posters all sharing your viewpoint and post very regularly.  Put the victim card down. 

Wow. 

Just wow. 

I used to respect you. I didn't agree with much you said but I respected your ability to make your point and stand by it. 

Not now though. That's a pathetic attempt to shift the blame. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

23 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Unvaccinated diner owner dies from covid, i googled him and indeed theres plenty of MSM stories about it

"The most recent report from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) was published week commencing 25 October. Looking at Covid-19 deaths, it shows that currently more vaccinated than unvaccinated people are dying with the disease in England.  

https://fullfact.org/health/health-guardian-podcast-vaccinated-deaths/

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Wow. 

Just wow. 

I used to respect you. I didn't agree with much you said but I respected your ability to make your point and stand by it. 

Not now though. That's a pathetic attempt to shift the blame. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

Blame of what? 

I'm highlighting the equal viewpoints and that we both share our views.

If you can't see that then you are a lost cause

13 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Mate, your boring and read it all before.

Save yourself the effort and don't bother posting until you have something new and interesting to argue with. 

Be a bit dull though without the nightly fake outrage, backslapping and conspiracy theory handbook cobblers, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Blame of what? 

I'm highlighting the equal viewpoints and that we both share our views.

If you can't see that then you are a lost cause

OK. But no you weren't. You were saying a few people having the same views is the same as you and your mates dogpiling. 

Now, you're not somone I really want to converse with so kindly stop talking to me. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

OK. But no you weren't. You were saying a few people having the same views is the same as you and your mates dogpiling. 

Now, you're not somone I really want to converse with so kindly stop talking to me. 

Please don't tell me what I've posted in a poor attempt to mask your inability to understand.

You are more than welcome to click that ignore button. However I will choose to respond to posts as I see fit. 

I really wish some of you people wouldn't be so horrible to The_DADDY. He s lovely person.leave him alone please.  

Guest sibon
33 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Be a bit dull though without the nightly fake outrage, backslapping and conspiracy theory handbook cobblers, wouldn't it?

You forgot "the innumerate".

And "the Anti-sciencers"

I'm sure that their mums love them, but what a bunch they've proved to be tonight.

24 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

I really wish some of you people wouldn't be so horrible to The_DADDY. He s lovely person.leave him alone please.  

Hya Daddio :wave:

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂 You're terrible at this aren't you. 🤣

Don’t worry, you have had your nightly pat on the head from your chum Tops . Bet you feel better now