COVID THREAD

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Not my fault that your links are as handy as a crack in a glass eye - and at least you've given it a go unlike no bottle tops.

I don't recognise you as a credible critic. Therefore, you answer are filed under ffs.

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

What - like demonstrations being banned?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/priti-patel-presses-ahead-authoritarian-24466132

Ministers having a right to overrule judges.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/06/no-10-plans-to-let-ministers-strike-out-legal-rulings-they-disagree-with

Not seen any of the people not forced to wear a mask or have a vaccine complaining about these.

Rest assured that isn't the case. ;) The 2 bit "Freedom Fighters" on here won't even know of this because they're too busy picking their toys up outside the local convenience store when they find out they have to wear a face covering for five minutes. 

Last post on this thread, ever.

2 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Rest assured that isn't the case. ;) The 2 bit "Freedom Fighters" on here won't even know of this because they're too busy picking their toys up outside the local convenience store when they find out they have to wear a face covering for five minutes. 

Last post on this thread, ever.

No, we don't. 

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't recognise you as a credible critic. Therefore, you answer are filed under ffs.

I don/t recognise your links as credible - and by your own admission some aren't.

Loons going to the ICC prosecuting the government, Bill Gates etc...................

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/477887-coronavirus-part-three/page/140/?tab=comments#comment-8482367

WHO said vaccines are being used to kill kids.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/477887-coronavirus-part-three/page/146/?tab=comments#comment-8482580

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You dismiss any links that are posted, I'm well aware of post #1 but it still males it pointless when people are that indoctrinated they don't even want to believe anything.

I'd rather put the info out there and if your interested in it you can research it yourself, plenty of news items about Carlos Tejada if you want to start there.

Mukhaled Al- Raqadi, Sofiane Lokar and Marin Cacic are three of the five footballers that died.

There is no need for you to add any of your meat to the bone.

Anyone can tot up the tens of millions of vaccines administered throughout the world each week and compare them with the “spike” 😁 of heart attacks or premature deaths that you see as significant.

8 hours ago, onewheeldave said:
11 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

If your lot had followed the rules and got the jab we might be in a better position than we are now.

Idiot.

If you have to resort to petty name calling then you're just really sad.

7 day moving average deaths from or with Covid :

Jan peak = 1250

8 Nov "peak" = 170

26 Dec = 91

In hospital with a positive Covid test (not all are in for Covid) :

Jan peak = 39,500

1 Nov "peak" = 9,673

26 Dec = 8,240

Meanwhile:

'My healthy daughter would still be alive if she'd taken the vaccine' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345977/My-fit-healthy-daughter-alive-shed-taken-vaccine.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview

Anti-vaxxer kickboxing champion dies https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345933/Anti-vaxxer-kickboxing-champion-refused-acknowledge-Covid-discharged-dies.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview

Also on the subject of footballers

Joshua Kimmich: Bayern Munich player will get Covid vaccination after lung problem - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59629738

Edited by Delayed

11 hours ago, Longcol said:

>> This will not be over till we are back to normal, If we never get back to normal then Covid has won not us.<<

Covid doesn't do win / lose - it just is.

OK, we are still losing whilst ever we are not back to normal.

25 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Meanwhile:

'My healthy daughter would still be alive if she'd taken the vaccine' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345977/My-fit-healthy-daughter-alive-shed-taken-vaccine.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview

Anti-vaxxer kickboxing champion dies https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345933/Anti-vaxxer-kickboxing-champion-refused-acknowledge-Covid-discharged-dies.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview

Also on the subject of footballers

Joshua Kimmich: Bayern Munich player will get Covid vaccination after lung problem - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59629738

This is pick and mixing from a biased media.

Of course the odd healthy young person will sadly die of Covid, that's because there are million and millions of healthy young people and even one in half a million will give some tragic deaths. But far more will get killed from car accidents or similar.

Someone getting a lung problem after having a respiratory virus is common, I had a throat infection last December and had a cough for three months.

Why don't you look at the real numbers ?

England-Covid-deaths-Mar-20-to-1st-Dec-2

Edited by Chekhov

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

This is pick and mixing from a biased media.

Of course the odd healthy young person will sadly die of Covid, that's because there are million and millions of healthy young people and even one in half a million will give some tragic deaths. But far more will get killed from car accidents or similar.

Someone getting a lung problem after having a respiratory virus is common, I had a throat infection last December and had a cough for three months.

Why don't you look at the real numbers ?

England-Covid-deaths-Mar-20-to-1st-Dec-2

But that's 3 instances. In the minds of others on this thread this would be considered a spike. 

12 hours ago, Chekhov said:

>>Zinger549 - If your lot had followed the rules and got the jab we might be in a better position than we are now.<<

It would have made no difference whatsoever because :

1 - Everyone will have to catch Covid for two reasons

(A) Natural infection is the best (though I still recommend people over 40 and/or unhealthy get jabbed) 

(B) Possibly more importantly, people will not get their confidence back and banish their irrational fear till they have actually had Covid. People fear the unknown.

2 - This is what the experts say -

The Times 22 Nov 21 (p12)

Britain's previous high infection rate makes it unlikely that it will follow European countries into another lockdown scientists have said.

Sir John Bell, regius professor of medicine at Oxford, said that despite soaring cases in the rest of Europe Britons should be safe to order their Christmas turkeys because there was more immunity in the population. "Back in the dark days of March, April and May 2020 everybody said Gosh aren't those Germans clever, they haven't got any Covid and aren't the British dumb because they've got lots of it ?" Bell told Times Radio. "Actually I don't think it has quite worked out that way. One of the interesting things is that it may well be that the delay in the lockdown in the UK, the pretty extensive level of disease, has given us longer term protection"

Sir Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group, agreed with Bell that is was unlikely Britain would follow Europe's path in part because it has had such a high caseload since the summer. He added that reaching a point where the virus no longer spread was "not going to happen" and that it would be around for decades.

I note neither Zinger, nor any of the other suppressionists, have answered any of these points, "because they are too difficult" ? Much easier just to indulge in some irrelevant argument (which is boring everyone to death) about the definition of a Nazi.....

13 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

If your lot had followed the rules and got the jab we might be in a better position than we are now.

12 hours ago, Chekhov said:

It would have made no difference whatsoever because :

1 - Everyone will have to catch Covid for two reasons

(A) Natural infection is the best (though I still recommend people over 40 and/or unhealthy get jabbed) 

(B) Possibly more importantly, people will not get their confidence back and banish their irrational fear till they have actually had Covid. People fear the unknown.

2 - This is what the experts say -

The Times 22 Nov 21 (p12)

Britain's previous high infection rate makes it unlikely that it will follow European countries into another lockdown scientists have said.

Sir John Bell, regius professor of medicine at Oxford, said that despite soaring cases in the rest of Europe Britons should be safe to order their Christmas turkeys because there was more immunity in the population. "Back in the dark days of March, April and May 2020 everybody said Gosh aren't those Germans clever, they haven't got any Covid and aren't the British dumb because they've got lots of it ?" Bell told Times Radio. "Actually I don't think it has quite worked out that way. One of the interesting things is that it may well be that the delay in the lockdown in the UK, the pretty extensive level of disease, has given us longer term protection"

Sir Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group, agreed with Bell that is was unlikely Britain would follow Europe's path in part because it has had such a high caseload since the summer. He added that reaching a point where the virus no longer spread was "not going to happen" and that it would be around for decades.

I note neither Zinger, nor any of the other suppressionists, have answered any of these points, "because they are too difficult" ? Much easier just to indulge in some irrelevant argument (which is boring everyone to death) about the definition of a Nazi.....

Edited by Chekhov