COVID THREAD

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I quoted for reference and I'll continue to do so where I feel it's appropriate

Whatever makes you happy 

Covidians are regrouping now the data is changing and the info is coming in. Prepare for another influx soon.

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll be honest that is a genuine worry. I can already feel the difference when I go shopping. People are far happier to confront me and demand I tell them personal information. I almost came to blows with one character who litteraly pointed his finger centimetres away from my kids face and demanded to know "WHY ISN'T SHE WEARING ONE. SHE'S NOT EXEMPT SHE LOOKS PERFECTLY HEALTHY". 

Thankfully the manager came along and calmed things down but stuff like this is having a huge effect on both my kids mental health and mine for that matter. 

I have never had anyone (other than shop staff who readily accept being told I have an exemption) ask me about the fact I was not wearing a mask.

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

I have never had anyone (other than shop staff who readily accept being told I have an exemption) ask me about the fact I was not wearing a mask.

That's good to hear. 

Unfortunately I have to use shops and supermarkets an awful lot. Multiple trips a week to various places so I'm probably unusual in that sense. Where as you may use one a couple of times a week it's not unusual for me to make 10+ trips a week. 

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Covidians are regrouping now the data is changing and the info is coming in. Prepare for another influx soon.

Also prepare for kiddies aged 5 upwards to start suffering myocarditis, blood clots and other assorted problems seeing as this cocktail has now being approved for use on kids. 

Like I said previously (but was mocked) they want to jab the kids. 

It's sick and disgusting. 

I'll add this, expect the age limit to be dropped again. It won't be long before they want to jab newborns too. 

Do posters think circuit breaker will start before NY, hoping to go on day trip

Just now, gamezone07 said:

Do posters think circuit breaker will start before NY, hoping to go on day trip

My guess is yes it will. 

OnewheelDave

I had my booster(Moderna) this morning.

I enquired of the young women administering the vaccine,  "Do you aspirate the needle as part of the injection procedure"?

She looked rather puzzled," I'll have to ask".

She came back and said,"It's not necessary".

I went ahead with the vaccination. I stuck my arm out and crossed my fingers.

I think you made a good point about aspiration.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's good to hear. 

Unfortunately I have to use shops and supermarkets an awful lot. Multiple trips a week to various places so I'm probably unusual in that sense. Where as you may use one a couple of times a week it's not unusual for me to make 10+ trips a week. 

Also prepare for kiddies aged 5 upwards to start suffering myocarditis, blood clots and other assorted problems seeing as this cocktail has now being approved for use on kids. 

Like I said previously (but was mocked) they want to jab the kids. 

It's sick and disgusting. 

I'll add this, expect the age limit to be dropped again. It won't be long before they want to jab newborns too. 

🐙🐙 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀 🐙🐙 on Twitter: "WHO Director General: The vaccines are being used to kill children. 😱👇 https://t.co/LHwc5yylTU" / Twitter

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

FYI

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My guess is yes it will. 

The Forum Christmas Do isn't what it was. Where's Shoeshine, Suffragette and Halibut...

Enemy Of The Illogical on Twitter: "😆 https://t.co/MeIAPnZCme" / Twitter

Edited by SheffieldBricky

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I can't view that as I'm not on twitter. Any chance you could do a copy and paste please? 

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

The Forum Christmas so isn't what it was. Where's Shoeshine, Suffragette and Halibut...

Enemy Of The Illogical on Twitter: "😆 https://t.co/MeIAPnZCme" / Twitter

Ha! 

Now those names are a blast from the past. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I can't view that as I'm not on twitter. Any chance you could do a copy and paste please? 

Ha! 

Now those names are a blast from the past.