COVID THREAD

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You can't handle the truth.

I've said there are more deaths this year in the US than last - TRUE

There seems to be an increase in footballers suffering heart problems  - TRUE

The vaccine doesn't work anywhere near as much as promised - TRUE

The J&J vaccine is being withdrawn - TRUE

If you have a problem with that it proves you have given up and accepted all is not well in the covidians world.

And if you think we will celebrate winning and it is wrong to crow, get ready. After a year of abuse from vaccine infatuates who in some instances dance on the graves of people who haven't been vaxxed you all deserve no respect.

Putting the word true after things doesn't make them true ;)

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

It does if the facts support it.

The earth is round - TRUE

13 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It does if the facts support it.

The earth is round - TRUE

I'm surprised you believe that since its the authorities that tell you it's round

10 hours ago, melthebell said:

I reckon yes, but we'll see. boris is a populist so hes not cancelling christmas....but...yet again it means leaving it late cases will rise exponentially

True that.

I think they'd do it right now if it wasn't this close to Christmas, but they know that if they lockdown right before Christmas people will rebel and potentially riot.
Right after New Year they'll announce another lockdown... calling it now.

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

But if she had put FACT after them....nailed on.

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You can't handle the truth.

I've said there are more deaths this year in the US than last - TRUE

There seems to be an increase in footballers suffering heart problems  - TRUE

The vaccine doesn't work anywhere near as much as promised - TRUE

The J&J vaccine is being withdrawn - TRUE

If you have a problem with that it proves you have given up and accepted all is not well in the covidians world.

And if you think we will celebrate winning and it is wrong to crow, get ready. After a year of abuse from vaccine infatuates who in some instances dance on the graves of people who haven't been vaxxed you all deserve no respect.

You posted a link a few days ago about that, claiming that an "expert" had made that claim in that link when they had done nothing of the sort.

Then you went quiet on it.

Doing some Christmas shopping at Meadowhall last night it was amazing how many people seem to think they are medically exempt from wearing masks - I'd say it was in the region of 10 to 15%. Quite a few were trying to catch my eye as you could sense they were spoiling for an argument as to why they weren't wearing one either, but I didn't give them the pleasure. There was also a small minority that seem to think wearing over the chin or neck affords some degree of protection as well.

Sadly I suspect the comments about a shutdown in new year will come to pass, then again if people can't observe a simple request to wear masks properly in public then it's probably no more than we collectively deserve !!

10 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

But if she had put FACT after them....nailed on.

You posted a link a few days ago about that, claiming that an "expert" had made that claim in that link when they had done nothing of the sort.

Then you went quiet on it.

Think I probably went to bed 🤣

If you haven't seen all the news reports about the issue then you're just another in denial because it scares you. J&J is going to be withdrawn in the US because it causes blood clots.

Blood Clots = Heart Attacks.

9 hours ago, altus said:

That still doesn't explain why they would release it in their own territory rather than someone else's.

Besides which, China is a capitalist country that gets much of it's money from exports now. It's in the leaders' economic interest to keep the economy functioning and not stop other countries buy stuff from them.

Do you play chess?

China does!  :)

They have a unlimited number of pawns, and would sacrifice a queen, for a checkmate!

They are communists remember? Our supply chain needs them,  more than they need us.

Just like NATO countries need Russian Oil and Gas.

The world has changed in the last decade, or two, and certainly since Biden got elected.

Nobody today in the West, would dare challenge them militarily!

Edited by trastrick

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

If you haven't seen all the news reports about the issue then you're just another in denial because it scares you. J&J is going to be withdrawn in the US because it causes blood clots.

I couldn' t find a conspiraloon site to link to, so here is the bbc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59692776

So. Not withdrawn. Others recommended instead, as a result of effective safety monitoring . But still available for use.

As a lovely bonus, the article also contains the CDC vaccinated/unvaccinated mortality graph. Well worth a look.

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Do you play chess?

China does!  :)

They have a unlimited number of pawns, and would sacrifice a queen, for a checkmate!

They are communists remember? Our supply chain needs them,  more than they need us.

Just like NATO countries need Russian Oil and Gas.

The world has changed in the last decade, or two, and certainly since Biden got elected.

Nobody today in the West, would dare challenge them militarily!

Is there any thread immune from your Trump v The World campaign?

30 minutes ago, HallamGirl said:

Doing some Christmas shopping at Meadowhall last night it was amazing how many people seem to think they are medically exempt from wearing masks - I'd say it was in the region of 10 to 15%. Quite a few were trying to catch my eye as you could sense they were spoiling for an argument as to why they weren't wearing one either, but I didn't give them the pleasure. There was also a small minority that seem to think wearing over the chin or neck affords some degree of protection as well.

Sadly I suspect the comments about a shutdown in new year will come to pass, then again if people can't observe a simple request to wear masks properly in public then it's probably no more than we collectively deserve !!

Some associates of mine are bus drivers. It's a national crisis with how many passengers have breathing problems such as Asthma...

I've said all along, with regards to public transport, no mask, no travel, no excuse. It has been CLINICALLY PROVEN that wearing a mask has negligible  effect on SPO2 levels over extended periods nevermind the short periods that passengers are on the bus. 

No other country dealing with covid has had exemptions for masks on public transport and they've all managed fine. 

10 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

So let's just ignore the damage from the excessive testing? Cos we ignore all the collateral damage from the measures don't we? All that matters is damage from the virus.

This is exactly it, they're so far gone they can see nothing else, totally indoctrinated.