COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

It is offered to you and you have a choice.You have never shown any sign of being coerced to my recollection 

Lets see for how long that choice remains, I'll say 2-3 months.

I’m all for freedom of choice. Freedom for those who don’t want vaccination/mask wearing and my freedom to be protected against the virus they may be carrying 

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Lets see for how long that choice remains, I'll say 2-3 months.

Now you mention it what is your own prediction for the next 6 months or so.Presumably it would include the above.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Now you mention it what is your own prediction for the next 6 months or so.Presumably it would include the above.

The MSM will keep pushing Omicron case numbers as blanket news (they have no deaths to report on), lockdowns will get a mention and may even happen, the vax passport will be added to more and more things and the LFT option will be removed, the coercion will then be in full swing all from a variant thats pretty harmless. 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The MSM will keep pushing Omicron case numbers as blanket news (they have no deaths to report on), lockdowns will get a mention and may even happen, the vax passport will be added to more and more things and the LFT option will be removed, the coercion will then be in full swing all from a variant thats pretty harmless. 

Only time will tell so let’s all hope that Omicron will prove to be as harmless as it appears to be 3 weeks in.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll try again but in the correct thread this time.. 

An interesting video for those wanting to hear the other side.. 

https://fb.watch/9UIU2RvPDh/

If you aren't interested in anything but the mainstream narrative then scroll on by.

•  

When you give up your body's wellbeing to the government, or the care of your children, or he education of your children , or the care of your elderly to government agencies, you have no rational basis for complaining about the inevitable bad outcomes, and bureaucratic incompetence.

Vote wisely!

34 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Strange he hasn't done a paper on side affects covid vaccines.

Perhaps he's following in the footsteps of Andrew Wakefield https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield and others who have found that plying their trade to the  American conspiracy market is easier than working in health and more lucrative.

Only to the uninformed.

Side effect studies are the responsibility of the purveyor of the vaccines and the health agencies that would mandate them.

SheffieldBricky.

I've put this link on for you.

If you care to read it, you will see how this Pandemic provides ample opportunity for  a  government  to slide into authoritarian rule .

https://academic.oup.com/jlb/article/7/1/lsaa064/5912724

I'm fully vaccinated (3). Those CDC reports make for disturbing reading.

Take care and stay well.

6 hours ago, Longcol said:

Is the BMJ left leaning? ...

The BMJ?  Tut.  At the very least you need to quote a YouTuber high on meat fumes and colloidal silver before Beavis here gives it a click.  Seriously, give it up.  This is a clutch of little scamps chuckling into their beer cans at folk playing whack-a-mole with this rubbish. 

2 hours ago, petemcewan said:

SheffieldBricky.

I've put this link on for you.

If you care to read it, you will see how this Pandemic provides ample opportunity for  a  government  to slide into authoritarian rule .

https://academic.oup.com/jlb/article/7/1/lsaa064/5912724

I'm fully vaccinated (3). Those CDC reports make for disturbing reading.

Take care and stay well.

Very worrying that there is no media coverage. If there are 50 deaths they usually pull the medicine. It's Mass Formation Psychosis. Someone on here called my links 'propaganda' The CDC?  Because people have had the vaccine they think they're safe, they're not.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Why does it always have to be the American model or nothing else, the US does a huge amount of the worlds medical research hence the need for high prices, there are many health systems with private input that are free at the point of use.

It doesn’t “always have to be” the American model. It could be any.

It’s just that “the American model” is where the government is taking the UK, through facilitating ever more of the delivery of NHS services to be provided by US companies and their local subsidiaries, whilst hobbling the public side through budgetary and regulatory constraints.

How long are the NHS waiting lists now, and what can anyone do to prioritise their access to healthcare in the meantime? Reach for their wallet and go private indeed. 

It’s a long game years in the making. The end game for the NHS isn’t near yet, but it’s making easy strides under Johnson and his cabinet: fully comparable to Ministers’ mates and party donor firms getting billions’ worth of public contracts without tenders, and firms with a strong record of delivery failure like Capita getting hold of new contracts (Capita just got awarded the contract for delivering the UK’s replacement for Erasmus đŸ€ŁđŸ˜­).

I’m not aware of another healthcare system providing just about any and every service free at the point of use like the NHS does, but perhaps you can point one out.

Meanwhile, to get back on the thread, won’t someone think of the unvaccinated children?

https://twitter.com/Antonio_Caramia/status/1470806503779188738

Edited by L00b