Christmas Logo Competition 2021

Better late than never 🤣 it's time for the annual Sheffield Forum Christmas Logo competition!

The rules are simple: create a logo in any format and we will show logo's on rotation in place of the Sheffield Forum logo!

- We will upload your entry once received!

- Multiple entries are allowed if you wish to enter more than once! 

- You can send in any format you like (a photo, a GIF, a scan of a drawing etc) we will fix it to fit the dimensions

Competition entries are in with a chance of winning a Sheffield city centre gift card: https://www.sheffieldgiftcard.co.uk/ 

1st Prize: £50 card

2nd Prize: £25 card

3rd Prize: £10 card 

Please email your entry to: [email protected] (including your username!)

Any questions relating to the competition, please let us know in the thread below.

We will announce the winners on Thursday 23rd December, and close the competition the night before on Wednesday 22nd December at 8pm. 

Good luck! 

We've had our first entry! Anyone else up for creating a Christmassy logo?

Hmmm... :huh:

Hello - Is anyone there? :suspect:

It's a bit quiet in here...

... has Christmas been cancelled this year? :confused:

Looks like I'm going to have to eat all these by myself... :hihi:

rJngGuz.png

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hello - Is anyone there? :suspect:

It's a bit quiet in here...

... has Christmas been cancelled this year? :confused:

Looks like I'm going to have to eat all these by myself... :hihi:

rJngGuz.png

I'm sure Mr. Rudds will be along to grab an handful.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm sure Mr. Rudds will be along to grab an handful.

Well you can tell him he's not having one...

... unless he brings a Christmas Logo with him! :hihi:

Hello everyone! :wave:

Well, as much as 'The Baubles' have enjoyed performing for everyone again this year, they feel they have now overstayed their welcome and are getting a bit tired of jumping up and down continuously, so have asked if it's now time for them to be returned to the comfort of their cotton-wool lined box on top of the wardrobe for another year.

A question that seems to be being asked by everyone a few people is: Have 'The Baubles' retained their title for another year?

The answer is: We just don't know! :shakes:

It appears the 'judges' have yet to make their final decision...

... or maybe they've just got bored with the idea and forgotten about the little chaps... just like many of us seem to have? :(

My biggest apologies @MrBloke - the baubles have now been taken down and have won the elusive Sheffield Forum logo competition for another year! Congratulations! 

On 11/01/2022 at 11:38, Mr Bloke said:

Hello everyone! :wave:

Well, as much as 'The Baubles' have enjoyed performing for everyone again this year, they feel they have now overstayed their welcome and are getting a bit tired of jumping up and down continuously, so have asked if it's now time for them to be returned to the comfort of their cotton-wool lined box on top of the wardrobe for another year.

A question that seems to be being asked by everyone a few people is: Have 'The Baubles' retained their title for another year?

The answer is: We just don't know! :shakes:

It appears the 'judges' have yet to make their final decision...

... or maybe they've just got bored with the idea and forgotten about the little chaps... just like many of us seem to have? :(

Congratulations to the "Baubles" Mr. Bloke, you must have them well trained on retaining their title for another year.

Hope to see em again next year.

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

Once again the number of entries was disappointing - can no-one be bothered to make the effort anymore? :(

What's happenened to all those talented people who used to enjoy entering and made the Christmas Logo Competition something a lot of us used to look forward to? :huh:

I'm sure they can't all have been scared off by a few Christmas baubles! :hihi:

So, if it's decided that the Christmas Logo Competition returns again next year (and I hope it's one forum 'tradition' that we can keep going), then there's little excuse for any of you for not entering...

... you've all now got a full 12 months to come up with your ideas to knock 'The Baubles' off the top of the Christmas tree! :)

34 minutes ago, Change name fc said:

F

Well, that's one point of view I suppose!