Every Thing Is Going Up .

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

Inflation now at 5.5% and rising....

Local Authorities are offering a 1.75% pay rise, strike action is being balloted.

19 hours ago, nightrider said:

either china nor russia are communist! Both capitalist. The difference is democracy vs authoritatinism now., the economic argument has long since been won by capitalism.

If it's an economic argument I would prefer to call it 'Greed' or 'sharing.'

Edited by Anna B

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

If it's an economic argument I would prefer to call it 'Greed' or 'sharing.'

I wouldn't. Sharing is good. Communist economics was a total failure, so conflating that idea with "sharing" is terrible propaganda for trying to move away from the system we have now to something fairer.

Communism  is a failed entity, but sharing is a means of survival that's been going on since year dot.

I see you haven't commented on the other side of the coin. Greed. The greed that is permeating this world is going to be the death of us all, except for those at the very very top of the pyramid. It needs to be sorted. There is no 'trickle down' any more if those at the top don't pay their full taxes. They just get richer and everyone else suffers.