Vaccine Clinic At Sheff Interchange On Wednesday

2 minutes ago, bungleboy69 said:

I really think the NHS should say fine, if you don't want to be vaccinated,  that's your decision.  But if you need hospital treatment and you've made that decision then you don't get free care via the NHS. You get charged up front for £20,000 on your credit card and this acts as a decremental balance to cover your care. My friends wife works in a local hospital Trust with 60 people in ICU with Covid at the minute, every single person made the choice not to be vaccinated. 

Out of curiosity which trust is that?

1 hour ago, bungleboy69 said:

every single person made the choice not to be vaccinated. 

hearsay or fact?

Nobody gets free care, we pay tax.

Edited by fools

1 hour ago, bungleboy69 said:

I really think the NHS should say fine, if you don't want to be vaccinated,  that's your decision.  But if you need hospital treatment and you've made that decision then you don't get free care via the NHS. You get charged up front for £20,000 on your credit card and this acts as a decremental balance to cover your care. My friends wife works in a local hospital Trust with 60 people in ICU with Covid at the minute, every single person made the choice not to be vaccinated. 

I think your friend is kidding you on.

MOD: comment removed not relevant to the thread, which is announcing where to get a vaccine. 

Thread locked as no further discussion needed.