Vaccine Clinic At Sheff Interchange On Wednesday

13 hours ago, butlers said:

FF_yOmpWQAMnHKP.jpg

Good way of encouraging people to get vaccinated. Just need the thread bumping every couple of days or pinning.  

That’s good.

A thousand a day being vaccinated at Longley so perhaps we will achieve the “vaccine programme on steroids” intended by Boris which got off to a stuttering start.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

That’s good.

A thousand a day being vaccinated at Longley so perhaps we will achieve the “vaccine programme on steroids” intended by Boris which got off to a stuttering start.

Me and the good lady had the booster today. Keep it up good people 

Guest busdriver1

My booster is this Friday, ironically at a hospital.

(must remember to wave to the anti vaxers on the covid ward).

Thank you for posting the useful info, Buster.

I notice this applies only to first or second vaccinations. The NHS website seems to have very limited availability for boosters in Sheffield,  so if anyone knows of anywhere doing walk in booster jabs, that would be helpful. 

I will post every time there is a walk in clinic,every time.

Was quite busy today  just like the two clinics that were held at the Crucible and were   oversubscribed

Edited by butlers

1 hour ago, bungleboy69 said:

Mine 23rd, can't wait. Will feel much better when it's sorted. 

Same here, :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, bluecanary said:

Thank you for posting the useful info, Buster.

I notice this applies only to first or second vaccinations. The NHS website seems to have very limited availability for boosters in Sheffield,  so if anyone knows of anywhere doing walk in booster jabs, that would be helpful. 

Here you go - https://www.sth.nhs.uk/news/news?action=view&newsID=1322

I really think the NHS should say fine, if you don't want to be vaccinated,  that's your decision.  But if you need hospital treatment and you've made that decision then you don't get free care via the NHS. You get charged up front for £20,000 on your credit card and this acts as a decremental balance to cover your care. My friends wife works in a local hospital Trust with 60 people in ICU with Covid at the minute, every single person made the choice not to be vaccinated.