Are You Fed Up With Cookery Programmes ?

48 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I'm fed up of TV fullstop.

With the odd exception there's nothing but rubbish and more repeats of rubbish.

That's why I told the BBC that I won't be paying again any time soon. I only ever had a quick look at the news and that repeats every 10 minutes. Nothing else on that I'm bothered with. Netflix, Amazon and free 3 months of Britbox and Disney+ via BT & O2 (I won't be renewing Britbox or Disney)

I watch a film or TV when I want, and much more choice of what I want.

Its Saturday night so the fire stick is on. Youtube music vids for the rest of the night.

TBH, if The BBC burnt down tomorrow, I doubt id notice. Not really sure why the wife actually pays the TV tax.

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

I feel the same as you Anna.

Trish get Netflix, its only 6 quid a month, and you choose what you want, films, series, documentries, all uninterupted by adverts, well worth it imo, :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They should bring back Fanny 

Fanny is dead but i Grayson Perry could replace her 😁

18-11-10-Grayson-Perry-785x486.jpg

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Fanny is dead but i Grayson Perry could replace her 😁

18-11-10-Grayson-Perry-785x486.jpg

Rather watch Fanny 

I used to love watching them. Fanny Craddock, Two fat ladies, Gary Rhodes were all superb. 

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

Keith Floyd was my favourite cook. Loved his cavalier attitude. He loved to have a glass of alcohol at the side as he was cooking. If they showed his programmes again, I would watch them.

Ahh Keith Floyd. He was brilliant. I once saw him cook a French dish for a French woman, she absolutely slated it. She thought it was horrible. 

Keith's wasn't phased at all. Loved that bloke.. 

50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I used to love watching them. Fanny Craddock, Two fat ladies, Gary Rhodes were all superb. 

Ahh Keith Floyd. He was brilliant. I once saw him cook a French dish for a French woman, she absolutely slated it. She thought it was horrible. 

Keith's wasn't phased at all. Loved that bloke.. 

wonder what happened to Gary Rhodes , you never see him now. He can’t be that old.

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

wonder what happened to Gary Rhodes , you never see him now. He can’t be that old.

He died in 2019.

9 minutes ago, pattricia said:

wonder what happened to Gary Rhodes , you never see him now. He can’t be that old

Edit.. Nikki beat me to it. 

Edited by The_DADDY

Good god girl surely you know where the off button is or nowadays on free view with some 100+ channels you can find something more to your taste

You were fed of of them a month ago Pat, maybe it would’ve been an idea to just stop watching them then?

Edited by nikki-red