Pcr 2 Day Test Quick Results

I'll be arriving in UK on 15th December, Heading straight upto Sheffield. Does anyone have recommendations for quick PCR  test and results in Sheffield. Thanks in advance.

Some of these companies take your money and after sending a confirmation they received your sample you will never hear from them again.

Dore pharmacy and Abbeydale pharmacy do them but you will have to book in advance.

10 hours ago, PAT THE CHEF said:

I'll be arriving in UK on 15th December, Heading straight upto Sheffield. Does anyone have recommendations for quick PCR  test and results in Sheffield. Thanks in advance.

Dam Health are quick I have been told, Google them.

Depending where and what time of day you land though you may have better options there....where and when do you land?

Edited by HeHasRisen

See if you can have one done at the airport on your arrival, my OH arrived at Manchester on Thursday afternoon, did a PCR on site with Randox (£55 I believe) and had the results in less than 12hr.

Thanks for the replies, it's helpful. Arrive 7.10am Heathrow, but cant find any testing facility at the airport.Seems the nearest is at a Hotel nearby. 

1 minute ago, PAT THE CHEF said:

Thanks for the replies, it's helpful. Arrive 7.10am Heathrow, but cant find any testing facility at the airport.Seems the nearest is at a Hotel nearby. 

Which terminal?

Terminal 5 - https://www.haloverify.com/heathrow-t5/  - well it says T5 but its in the Sofitel which seemingly is attached to T5.

If another terminal you can easily get the shuttle bus.  Open from 7am, results promised within 5 hours.

Edited by HeHasRisen

We used Randox (home test, dropped at collection point). Dropped samples in at 9 am Friday morning had results by 7am Saturday morning

On 06/12/2021 at 08:57, HeHasRisen said:

Dam Health are quick I have been told, Google them.

Had to book this week...£69, in person just off the parkway (near Costco), results promised back within 24hrs, which is good enough for me. Cant rely on a drop box/postal service so close to Xmas.

Edited by HeHasRisen

8 hours ago, Ambz said:

We used Randox (home test, dropped at collection point). Dropped samples in at 9 am Friday morning had results by 7am Saturday morning

Have used Randox twice when visiting England, in August and last month. First time results were back within 3 hours, second time the following morning.

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

Have used Randox twice when visiting England, in August and last month. First time results were back within 3 hours, second time the following morning.

Another vote for Randox here. Also noticed the open all hours chemist at Broomhill are offering PCR tests.