Re-St James Car Bpark

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

You dont think you have your sarcasm-meter switched on.

I can't help you there, I don't do sarcasm. 

Thats a shame.

Any sign of the OP yet?

On 06/12/2021 at 12:58, HeHasRisen said:

You tell me, I am not the one ranting they need to employ a warden 3 times a week to enforce a speed limit on a car park.

There is a speed limit of 10 M.P.H. at Drakehouse and a parking attendant. I saw him this morning slap a fine on a non-disabled drivers car in a disabled spot. If they can do it there why not at the St. James retail park?

1 minute ago, Kidorry said:

There is a speed limit of 10 M.P.H. at Drakehouse and a parking attendant. I saw him this morning slap a fine on a non-disabled drivers car in a disabled spot. If they can do it there why not at the St. James retail park?

You mean an invoice for overstaying or parking in an incorrect space?  I was talking about the speed limits.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You mean an invoice for overstaying or parking in an incorrect space?  I was talking about the speed limits.

So was I if you care to read the post.

No you werent, you were on about someone who was parked in a disabled bay. 

The speed limits on retail parks are unenforceable by private parking attendants, be it at Drakehouse, St James, or otherwise.  This is all rather pointless as the OP doesnt look like they are returning.

Read the first sentence of my post. 

I have. There can be a speed limit and an attendant all they like, the latter cant enforce the former.

Hello HE HAS RISEN just a question do you use st James car park? because if you did you would see what chaotic parking there is and people driving to fast on the car park ROADS but you dont know where it is do you or so you say so cant understand why you comment on something you dont know anything about

Hello again HE AS RISEN if you dont know wher St James is how do you know where the moon is, to build this ladder. and before these posts get out of hand i was only commenting on a rediculous situation at st james shopping centre and as a lot of people have commented about,the traffic is getting worse

Thats lovely, but how do you expect a parking attendant to enforce a speed limit?

Its no different to me wandering down to the Parkway with a hairdryer and pretending its a speedgun.

And yes I do know where it is thank you, despite you being a little unclear at the start. Other retail parks are available, vote with your feet.

Edited by HeHasRisen

its a top class shopping centre badly needed,but badly designed