Re-St James Car Bpark

If you gave some driving lessons to the endless idiots who think they can just park anywhere at what angle and speed along the already far too narrow lanes then things may just be a little better,there is also narrow entrance lanes to the parking areas,why not make them one way, up one down the other because drivers just seem to cut the corner,how no one has been injured is amazing.i would also introduce a 10 mph on all roads in ST James, and employ a traffic warden to police it, may be two or three times a week, oh and put some hash markings on the corners some people think they can park on them.

Where is this car park you are ranting about?

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Where is this car park you are ranting about?

You know where . Stop being rude .

I have no clue at all. Is there an area of Sheffield called St James? 

Tbh I struggled to understand what the post was about at all, seemed to be gobbledegook.. I thought perhaps it should be on a London forum?

we have a st james car park on this forum talking about the problems

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we have a st james car park on this forum talking about the problems

A car park on the forum - how does that work?

How does a car park have "roads" and how does the OP expect a paid traffic warden to enforce a speed limit on a car park?

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

How does a car park have "roads" and how does the OP expect a paid traffic warden to enforce a speed limit on a car park?

All car parks have speed restrictions 

Just now, hackey lad said:

All car parks have speed restrictions 

And how would a man in a hi-viz jacket enforce this on private land?  Can the OP point to legislation/precedent?

If people were as helpful as they are at pulling people down this would be a much better forum. I understood what the poster was on about and so did you.

And now I am asking him to explain his ideas and how they would actually work in practice. We can all rant and rave but it's pointless unless it is realistic. Given this was the OPs first post in 6 months and he hasnt been back since yesterday, I suspect we will never know.

I may build a ladder to the Moon this afternoon.

Edited by HeHasRisen