Jump to content

Is The Human Race Doomed?

Recommended Posts

The largest size classes of fish and mammals in our oceans appear to have experienced a major reduction in biomass of nearly 90% since 1800. Many of the big fish and mammals that used to populate the ocean simply aren’t there anymore. Flying insects and birds are the same, no longer do you return from your car journey with dead insects on your windscreen and no longer is there a flock of birds when you throw out bread.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this planet could do with thinning out a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Cid said:
The largest size classes of fish and mammals in our oceans appear to have experienced a major reduction in biomass of nearly 90% since 1800. Many of the big fish and mammals that used to populate the ocean simply aren’t there anymore. Flying insects and birds are the same, no longer do you return from your car journey with dead insects on your windscreen and no longer is there a flock of birds when you throw out bread.
 

Morning El Cid.

We are doomed, the Japanese have seen to the Whales even though they have stopped Whaling (except for scientific reasons of course :suspect:).

Its a well known fact, you have to be at a speed of 60mph to splatter bugs.

As most motorway have large stretches restricted to 50mph that explains that one,

as for flocks of birds tell that to the Starlings on't garage roof.

The 'thinning out'  "Wallace" mentions is being successfully accomplished by the ever so helpful Covid .

 

Keep safe out there, but I do get the feeling - 

 

 See the source image

Edited by Rockers rule
-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Morning El Cid.

We are doomed, the Japanese have seen to the Whales even though they have stopped Whaling (except for scientific reasons of course :suspect:).

Its a well known fact, you have to be at a speed of 60mph to splatter bugs.

As most most motorway have large stretches restricted to 50mph that explains that one,

as for flocks of birds tell that to the Starlings on't garage roof.

The 'thinning out'  "Wallace" mentions is being successfully accomplished by the ever so helpful Covid .

 

Keep safe out there, but I do get the feeling - 

 

 See the source image

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is. There's a line from a Roger Waters song which says: "This species has amused itself to death." We're overpopulating and consuming ourselves to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Cid said:
The largest size classes of fish and mammals in our oceans appear to have experienced a major reduction in biomass of nearly 90% since 1800. Many of the big fish and mammals that used to populate the ocean simply aren’t there anymore. Flying insects and birds are the same, no longer do you return from your car journey with dead insects on your windscreen and no longer is there a flock of birds when you throw out bread.
 

Absolutely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Cid said:
The largest size classes of fish and mammals in our oceans appear to have experienced a major reduction in biomass of nearly 90% since 1800. Many of the big fish and mammals that used to populate the ocean simply aren’t there anymore. Flying insects and birds are the same, no longer do you return from your car journey with dead insects on your windscreen and no longer is there a flock of birds when you throw out bread.
 

You've not been down to Castle Square of a morning when feral pigeons are flying about :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You've not been down to Castle Square of a morning when feral pigeons are flying about :lol:

And a trip to the seaside, infested with ruddy seagulls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next World war will sort it out once and for all .

They are massing armies on the Ukrainian border as we speak , China and Russian gangster leaders are joining forces thinking that they will force the West to stand down , History shows that with just one little wrong move the whole thing erupts in disaster .

This coming disaster will be the one that alters the Earths surface forever .

Until the rats and **** roaches come out and start the whole shebang or again that is .

Seems as though kock roaches is a banned word .

Edited by cuttsie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You've not been down to Castle Square of a morning when feral pigeons are flying about :lol:

Don't mention Castle Square and Feral Pigeons Mr M,  we had enough with that as a 'topic' last time 🥴.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The next World war will sort it out once and for all .

They are massing armies on the Ukrainian border as we speak , China and Russian gangster leaders are joining forces thinking that they will force the West to stand down , History shows that with just one little wrong move the whole thing erupts in disaster .

This coming disaster will be the one that alters the Earths surface forever .

Until the rats and **** roaches come out and start the whole shebang or again that is .

Seems as though kock roaches is a banned word .

If we are to be invaded will the invaders show due deference to current COVID isolation restrictions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are being invaded by people in dinghy’s no Clovid passport or lateral test for them.

Edited by *Wallace*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.