Comfortable Masks-Where Can I Get Them?

I bought a 60 pack of FFP2 masks off Amazon for £39.99.Good fitting and comfortable for the amount of time that Iwear one.

7 hours ago, forgeman said:

Do come back to us if/when you contract it

Happily, I have no fear of a mild illness that only seriously affects a minority.

On 03/12/2021 at 18:08, Janus said:

Up until recently I did not think we would need to get any more masks. I`ve had two packets of those cheap ones  in total. Blue on one side and white on the other side.  I did not get chance to use all of them becasue the securing elastic simply snapped off of them .

I`m looking for something that is quite comfortable to wear, and I would rather pay  that bit more. I don`t want something that makes me feel short of breath like the ones described above.

Does anyone know where I can buy some reasonably comfortable ones?

A gentle reminder about what this thread is actually about. 

33 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If I was in that minority I'd take my own precautions (as has happened for generations) rather than forcing restrictions on others who have their lives ahead of them.

You mean my generation shouldn't have been vaccinated against polio, whooping cough, TB etc?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

You mean my generation shouldn't have been vaccinated against polio, whooping cough, TB etc?

If they were in a category of people that those illnesses were a threat to no, the vaccines had also gone through the proper trials before being released on the public, the polio vaccine in particular was totally halted at one stage until more testing was carried out, the vast majority of people getting the current experimental jab would have had an unpleasant but fairly mild illness that they'd have recovered from in a few days.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

If they were in a category of people that those illnesses were a threat to no, the vaccines had also gone through the proper trials before being released on the public, the polio vaccine in particular was totally halted at one stage until more testing was carried out, the vast majority of people getting the current experimental jab would have had an unpleasant but fairly mild illness that they'd have recovered from in a few days.

And what have the vast majority of people receiving the current "experimental" jab had?

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A gentle reminder about what this thread is actually about. 

Here here, you've got his back their Daddy

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And what have the vast majority of people receiving the current "experimental" jab had?

A fairly mild illness that lasts a few days, its not worth the risk.

Its interesting also that GP's are going to stop seeing over 75's to concentrate on giving a booster jab for a variant that hasn't made a single person seriously ill, it'll give you some excess death stats to use in future arguments I suppose, method in the madness eh.

Just now, top4718 said:

A fairly mild illness that lasts a few days, its not worth the risk.

Its interesting also that GP's are going to stop seeing over 75's to concentrate on giving a booster jab for a variant that hasn't made a single person seriously ill, it'll give you some excess death stats to use in future arguments I suppose, method in the madness eh.

Really? Evidence please?

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick or a bit drunk here. are you saying that people who these illness were a threat to shouldn't have been vaccinated?

5 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Here here, you've got his back their Daddy

It's been a very long day so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but who's back? 

1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick or a bit drunk here. are you saying that people who these illness were a threat to shouldn't have been vaccinated?

No, you need to read this and the previous post to get the gist.