Comfortable Masks-Where Can I Get Them?

22 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They certainly were prevalent 20 years ago and before 

No. As with most bureaucracy there has been a sharp increase in demand for risk assessments with each passing decade.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

So the 0ver 75's have been shunned to make way for vaccines that are not needed, exactly what I said.

So you extol the virtues of the medical profession in detecting a form of cancer in a relative but then refute their advice that vaccines are needed .

Just having a spot of lunch,then back to work.

How about you

Edited by RJRB

23 minutes ago, RJRB said:

So you extol the virtues of the medical profession in detecting a form of cancer in a relative but then refute their advice that vaccines are needed .

Just having a spot of lunch,then back to work.

How about you

Cancer care has been around for generations, with early diagnosis being key, there are many medical experts that are against vaccines who's views are suppressed (I mentioned Sunetra Gupta earlier who has spoken out against the current boosters) not seen many who are against cancer care. 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Cancer care has been around for generations, with early diagnosis being key, there are many medical experts that are against vaccines who's views are suppressed (I mentioned Sunetra Gupta earlier who has spoken out against the current boosters) not seen many who are against cancer care. 

I do like the measured arguments presented by Sunetra Gupta and find myself in agreement with much that she says.

She is certainly not anti vaccine and balances the more dangerous aspects of Covid to those that may be vulnerable against the minimal risk of the vaccine itself.

I think that her comments on boosters is that it is too early to categorically rule them out as unnecessary and it would be more beneficial to provide greater coverage around the world.

43 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I do like the measured arguments presented by Sunetra Gupta and find myself in agreement with much that she says.

She is certainly not anti vaccine and balances the more dangerous aspects of Covid to those that may be vulnerable against the minimal risk of the vaccine itself.

I think that her comments on boosters is that it is too early to categorically rule them out as unnecessary and it would be more beneficial to provide greater coverage around the world.

She also said "natural immunity is our friend" and has been very critical of the booster rollout, she may not be anti vaccine but maybe not as pro as your statement suggests.

Edited by top4718

@top4718 As I said.I like her measured and considered comments.

There is no need and no benefit in some of the deliberate false trails laid on here.It only provokes even more extreme responses.

So other than challenging obvious lies I will now refrain from comment for the sake of it.

Just to sign off,my basic beliefs as regards this subject are

Covid 19 and its variants have increased hospitalisation and mortality.

Lockdowns create more problems medically and economically than they solve,although in the first instances I can see why they were applied.

The advent of vaccines was a massive game changer as regards protection to individuals and as a benefit to the NHS.

Adverse reactions to the vaccines are very rare,but certainly not trivial.

The length of time that the vaccine provides is uncertain ,so I will go with the ongoing medical advice.

I am totally against compulsory jabs,but I can foresee  that those who refuse may not enjoy the freedoms of others.

As regard masks.I will wear one as directed by whatever establishments require them such as shops,doctors,hospitals,care homes,but I really fail to see the logic on current rules.So I suppose if you have to wear one,make it a medical grade one.

Thats got that off my chest so good health and Seasons Greetings to all.

5 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

No. As with most bureaucracy there has been a sharp increase in demand for risk assessments with each passing decade.

Yes