Comfortable Masks-Where Can I Get Them?

Just now, Longcol said:

So you can't do statistics full stop 😎

The "Lets try to put words into someones mouth to prove a point" tactic, very poor. I stated that RA's are not statistically based documents, no more, no less.

Whats your opinion on Zarah Sultana flouting the mask rules that she wants to bestow on everyone else?

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The "Lets try to put words into someones mouth to prove a point" tactic, very poor. I stated that RA's are not statistically based documents, no more, no less.

Whats your opinion on Zarah Sultana flouting the mask rules that she wants to bestow on everyone else?

Who?

Try posting links rather than playing guessing games.

Guest sibon
31 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Risk assessments don't involve statistics, they are a representation of doing a task in a specific way to avoid injury, try again.

That's an astonishing claim.

Not surprising from someone who clearly doesn't understand the nature of risk, but it is still astonishing.

How do you measure the risk of an activity without statistical analysis? Do you just guess, cross your fingers and hope for the best?

I'm guessing that someone else does your risk assessments for you.

Given the title of the thread I am surprised that Tops has anything at all to contribute to the discussion.

Unless its all hearsay.

I've done Risk Assessments for 15 years had them accepted by Willmot Dixon, Interserve, Mitie, SCC, NHS, BAM Construction, Henry Boot, HSE, Kier etc etc etc but some fantasist on here claims I don't know how to do them, yeah OK 🤣

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

Anyone care to comment on this it seems to have been missed - "So can the self proclaimed "unselfish ones" say what they think of the Government shunning the over 75's to make way for unnecessary booster jabs"?

Interesting to see MP Zarah Sultana who claimed she found it uncomfortable to be in the Houses of Parliament with unmasked people later rubbing shoulders with all and sundry at the MOBO Awards without a mask in sight, rank hypocrisy which goes totally over the heads of the meekly compliant on here.

Looks like we have another elephant in the room with the shun of the over 75's, I'm quite shocked that the ones who claim the higher moral fibre can't even be bothered to comment on it.

49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've done Risk Assessments for 15 years

Interesting. Previously you have claimed to have done them for twenty years. It's more credible when your story stays the same over time.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Interesting. Previously you have claimed to have done them for twenty years. It's more credible when your story stays the same over time.

I've worked in this role for 20 years they were not prevalent in the early days as they are now, I don't really care anyway 15 or 20 there's still a lot been done and passed in that time. 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I've done Risk Assessments for 15 years had them accepted by Willmot Dixon, Interserve, Mitie, SCC, NHS, BAM Construction, Henry Boot, HSE, Kier etc etc etc but some fantasist on here claims I don't know how to do them, yeah OK 🤣

Looks like we have another elephant in the room with the shun of the over 75's, I'm quite shocked that the ones who claim the higher moral fibre can't even be bothered to comment on it.

Probably because most people read the full information.

Over 75s are not necessarily called in for annual routine reviews to give GPS s more opportunity to give vaccines and to treat more pressing needs.

Scarce resources and priorities in any situation demand similar solutions.

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've worked in this role for 20 years they were not prevalent in the early days as they are now, I don't really care anyway 15 or 20 there's still a lot been done and passed in that time. 

They certainly were prevalent 20 years ago and before 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They certainly were prevalent 20 years ago and before 

They existed but many companies didn't request them as a matter of course (some still don't) increasingly more organisations are now wanting chapter 7 verse CPP's and RAMS for even small jobs, the climates changed particularly in the last 5-10 years, don't try to lecture me on something I do everyday please. 👍

14 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Probably because most people read the full information.

Over 75s are not necessarily called in for annual routine reviews to give GPS s more opportunity to give vaccines and to treat more pressing needs.

Scarce resources and priorities in any situation demand similar solutions.

So the 0ver 75's have been shunned to make way for vaccines that are not needed, exactly what I said.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They existed but many companies didn't request them as a matter of course (some still don't) increasingly more organisations are now wanting chapter 7 verse CPP's and RAMS for even small jobs, the climates changed particularly in the last 5-10 years, don't try to lecture me on something I do everyday please. 👍

So the 0ver 75's have been shunned to make way for vaccines that are not needed, exactly what I said.

Ok from now on I will believe everything you say 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ok from now on I will believe everything you say 

So you should. 🤣