Comfortable Masks-Where Can I Get Them?

Up until recently I did not think we would need to get any more masks. I`ve had two packets of those cheap ones  in total. Blue on one side and white on the other side.  I did not get chance to use all of them becasue the securing elastic simply snapped off of them .

I`m looking for something that is quite comfortable to wear, and I would rather pay  that bit more. I don`t want something that makes me feel short of breath like the ones described above.

Does anyone know where I can buy some reasonably comfortable ones?

3 minutes ago, Janus said:

Up until recently I did not think we would need to get any more masks. I`ve had two packets of those cheap ones  in total. Blue on one side and white on the other side.  I did not get chance to use all of them becasue the securing elastic simply snapped off of them .

I`m looking for something that is quite comfortable to wear, and I would rather pay  that bit more. I don`t want something that makes me feel short of breath like the ones described above.

Im sure theres some on here could sell/ give you theirs , unused .

17 minutes ago, Janus said:

Look on Amazon 

There's plenty there and you have the benefit of being able to see reviews and comments on them to help you decide which is best for you. 

44 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Im sure theres some on here could sell/ give you theirs , unused .

Why are you fanning the flames? 

This is all very subjective isn't it - one persons comfortable is another persons 'crutch hold & slam' (a reference for all the World Of Sport wrestling fans)

Thanks for the replies and advice people.

Do you want something that's comfortable or something that works, if you just wan't comfort don't bother with one at all, they do nothing.

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Do you want something that's comfortable or something that works, if you just wan't comfort don't bother with one at all, they do nothing.

He didn't ask if they worked or not, he asked for recommendations on comfortable masks. As you have proven yourself to know nothing about nowt, and nowt about nothing on these types of threads I'll ask you a question. If someone was to sneeze or cough in your face would you prefer them to be wearing a face covering or not wearing one?

Janus, I use these "THESE" very comfortable, wash and reusable and because they give good top to bottom coverage they don't ride down when talking. 

Guest sibon
29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You concentrate on trying to keep your farts in your trousers. 

The rest of us grown ups can carry on with the conversation.

OP. Amazon are good, but most major supermarkets stock comfy, effective masks.

Can I pre warn everyone who likes to use the disposible blue masks that they don't buy these ones from Boots

Soft loop 3PLY Face Masks - 50 Pack - Boots

They are incredibly uncomfortable because the fabric ear loops 'dig in' behind your ears!

I'll try the washable ones next time....

36 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

He didn't ask if they worked or not, he asked for recommendations on comfortable masks. As you have proven yourself to know nothing about nowt, and nowt about nothing on these types of threads I'll ask you a question. If someone was to sneeze or cough in your face would you prefer them to be wearing a face covering or not wearing one?

Janus, I use these "THESE" very comfortable, wash and reusable and because they give good top to bottom coverage they don't ride down when talking. 

Neither will stop microscopic viral particles so I'll take my chances without thanks.

Scotland and Wales's case numbers put against Englands during the same period proove they don't work, Boris Johnson want's you to wear them to keep up the compliance, no more, no less.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Neither will stop microscopic viral particles so I'll take my chances without thanks.

Scotland and Wales's case numbers put against Englands during the same period proove they don't work, Boris Johnson want's you to wear them to keep up the compliance, no more, no less.

They will stop many droplets. Not microscopic viral particles. Droplets.

Remember the name.

I will leave you to look up the difference in size between the Covid virus and the droplets that spread it.

Get back to us once you have worked out the difference.