Cruelty To Children

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Just seen she was pregnant again,what's up with people?she's  had 4 kids took off her,if there's a case to sterilize someone she's it.

But we dont do that do we, is there any point in crying for the imposible?

I wonder how many countries do forced steralisation, China and North Korea?

On 04/12/2021 at 16:23, El Cid said:

But we dont do that do we, is there any point in crying for the imposible?

I wonder how many countries do forced steralisation, China and North Korea?

No we don't do it but as I say she is an argument for doing it,there's too many folk in this world who have kids they can't afford to look after and feel that hurting them is the norm.

Quite rightly people are disgusted by child cruelty, sadly this is ongoing, some little kids are being abused as we speak, all that we can do is report anything suspicious to the police. I was wondering what had happened to little Arthur’s birth mother, I don’t recall her being mentioned.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Quite rightly people are disgusted by child cruelty, sadly this is ongoing, some little kids are being abused as we speak, all that we can do is report anything suspicious to the police. I was wondering what had happened to little Arthur’s birth mother, I don’t recall her being mentioned.

Not sure but thought I read she was locked up for murdering her partner!What chance did this little lad have?

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Not sure but thought I read she was locked up for murdering her partner!What chance did this little lad have?

She was.

Sadly there are loads of kids who have no chance because of the way they are brought up.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

You couldn’t make it up could you? I’ll risk asking why he was allowed to stay with a couple of low lives, surely social services knew that he was at risk.

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

You might be better to promote this idea -

Project Prevention (formerly Children Requiring a Caring Kommunity or CRACK) is an American non-profit organization that pays drug addicts cash for volunteering for long-term birth control, including sterilization.

I would give such a UK organisation ÂŁ20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention

29 minutes ago, El Cid said:

You might be better to promote this idea -

Project Prevention (formerly Children Requiring a Caring Kommunity or CRACK) is an American non-profit organization that pays drug addicts cash for volunteering for long-term birth control, including sterilization.

I would give such a UK organisation ÂŁ20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention

OKAY, so it stops them producing, however it doesn’t stop them abusing, the woman killer of Arthur didn’t give birth to him.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

You couldn’t make it up could you? I’ll risk asking why he was allowed to stay with a couple of low lives, surely social services knew that he was at risk.

This is what worries me . Surely with the background of his mother then his father shacking up with a woman who has already had 4 children taken away, then this lad should surely been at the top of any watch list 

27 minutes ago, crookesey said:

OKAY, so it stops them producing, however it doesn’t stop them abusing, the woman killer of Arthur didn’t give birth to him.

I would assume that the mother of the children had alcohol or drug problems, she could have been offered steralisation after the first 1/2 children, she had 4 previously

On 03/12/2021 at 10:18, hackey lad said:

Heartbreaking. These “people “ are not wired up properly, they seem to think they can get away with it.  Get ready for the  , lessons have been learned and we have changed our methods of working from Social Services. God bless this little lad and all the other children 

That's spot on, but, sadly, I do not think increasing the punishments would have any effect at all. They will have an horrendous time in jail (being executed would probably have been preferable) and rightly so. That said, if we are saying they really aren't wired up properly some would say they need treatment themselves (not sure I would).

Just let them go , Tell the people and the press the date and time .