Wednesday Early Bird Season Tickets.

Are any of you getting your 22-23 season tickets on sale next week?.

Chansiri really does like to take the psis.

It's a pity he isn't as quick off the mark with refunds owed, have they been paid yet?

Have the 'Return to the Premiership' tickets been repurposed as 'Return to the Championship'? 

Owl.66 sponsored by fixodent glue for all denturs 🦷,fix it stop the cold chattering. 

I am privileged enough to go out & buy but it aint happening , why should people go out & do so with the club producing some shocking results ,not paying those who wanted thier money back .

I am a supporter & pay my way but sorry they can shove it & early prices should be pre-season or early has april/may time 

Guest sibon
11 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Have the 'Return to the Premiership' tickets been repurposed as 'Return to the Championship'? 

United fan in "Return to the Championship" joke.

Well played

Edited by sibon

On 02/12/2021 at 23:29, sibon said:

United fan in "Return to the Championship" joke.

Well played

Thanks. 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/wednesday-fans-ticket-price-freeze-22344560

"Could potentially be paying League 1 prices for Championship football." 

Someone get me a tailor, my sides are splitting. 

Edited by Baron99

The whole situation smacks of two things 

1)Chansiri has no grasp of the area or supporters situation 

2)He is short of money…

The sooner he sells up ..the better…

Perhaps the Saudi royals will buy us , they are working miracles at Newcastle , both on and off the pitch .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Perhaps the Saudi royals will buy us , they are working miracles at Newcastle , both on and off the pitch .

I bet the “Saudi royals”  wouldn’t mismanage  the clubs finances to the extent they get a points deduction resulting in relegation & numerous transfer embargo’s …or sack a number of different managers in a short space of time ..sell the clubs ground & consider the supporters as  customers though ….

28 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I bet the “Saudi royals”  wouldn’t mismanage  the clubs finances to the extent they get a points deduction resulting in relegation & numerous transfer embargo’s …or sack a number of different managers in a short space of time ..sell the clubs ground & consider the supporters as  customers though ….

Thats small fry when compared what they really get up to.

As to owning football clubs thats just money laundering to them ,gets their feet under the table in our Country , A nice little bolt hole if needed.

Chansari must be the worse money launderer ever to walk the walk

He must be millions down the Swanny , mind you the big Teli and false desi grass he bought us is big improvement on the old score board where a chap in a corduroy cap used to run out wi 3-0 when United were loysing away .

Usually the biggest cheer of the day that was .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Thats small fry when compared what they really get up to.

As to owning football clubs thats just money laundering to them ,gets their feet under the table in our Country , A nice little bolt hole if needed.

Chansari must be the worse money launderer ever to walk the walk

He must be millions down the Swanny , mind you the big Teli and false desi grass he bought us is big improvement on the old score board where a chap in a corduroy cap used to run out wi 3-0 when United were loysing away .

Usually the biggest cheer of the day that was .

Nice one Cuttsie,

I used to spend half the match watching the scoreboard at Bramall Lane to see how Wednesday were getting on.

That was when the old cricket ground was there.

The man in the corduroy cap was a bit of a comic (methinks')

If Wednesday were losing 3-0, he'd fetch a 3 and hang it on the Owls section while he fetched the 0.

We all thought Wednesday had scored 3.

When he came back with the 0 he'd remove the 3 and replace it with the 0, and put the 3 against the home side.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Nice one Cuttsie,

I used to spend half the match watching the scoreboard at Bramall Lane to see how Wednesday were getting on.

That was when the old cricket ground was there.

The man in the corduroy cap was a bit of a comic (methinks')

If Wednesday were losing 3-0, he'd fetch a 3 and hang it on the Owls section while he fetched the 0.

We all thought Wednesday had scored 3.

When he came back with the 0 he'd remove the 3 and replace it with the 0, and put the 3 against the home side.

Remember it well , it was on the cricket pavilion , We was all stood together , Unitedites ,Wenesdayites and Isrealites  no problems .

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Remember it well , it was on the cricket pavilion , We was all stood together , Unitedites ,Wenesdayites and Isrealites  no problems .

Don't forget the Araldites! Sticking with their team through thick and thin.