Avro / Octopus Energy Transfer

This automatic transfer apparent happened during September.

I have heard nothing whatsoever from Octopus and I have not been able to get a phone or email response.

I do have a pal who is just this week got his confirmation of tariffs and DD set up.

Is anybody else waiting for news from Octopus.

me to , no emails , letters or owt , dreading the bill coming in .

17 minutes ago, RJRB said:

This automatic transfer apparent happened during September.

I have heard nothing whatsoever from Octopus and I have not been able to get a phone or email response.

I do have a pal who is just this week got his confirmation of tariffs and DD set up.

Is anybody else waiting for news from Octopus.

Mines been very straightforward but I have the app so I’ve kept track of everything myself. 
I’ve emailed them a couple of times and they’ve replied within 2 days. 

That’s a bit reassuring.I did take photos of the meter readings when Avro went under so we will see.

Just as an aside did you have a partnership as a builder operating as Cutts and W- - - ?

1 minute ago, nikki-red said:

Mines been very straightforward but I have the app so I’ve kept track of everything myself. 
I’ve emailed them a couple of times and they’ve replied within 2 days. 

Is that an Octopus app.

I used an automatic switching service and they also went out of business so I have very little to go on.

There is a case for restricting any Tom, Dick & Harry firm from taking charge of something as important as our energy supply.

I was with Avro and have been moved to Octopus, they have sent several e-mails, the latest saying the actual transfer should happen in the next couple of weeks, updates from this web site https://octopus.energy/avro/

I have made two direct debits to them so hopefully no big extra bill coming down the line.

Thanks for the link Pete which is useful.

3 hours ago, RJRB said:

That’s a bit reassuring.I did take photos of the meter readings when Avro went under so we will see.

Just as an aside did you have a partnership as a builder operating as Cutts and W- - - ?

Is that an Octopus app.

I used an automatic switching service and they also went out of business so I have very little to go on.

Sorry for the delay, yes the Octopus app.

Its loads better than Avros terrible website.

Mines already transferred over, I’m just letting the DDs carry on and waiting for my final bill from Avro.

Edited by nikki-red

4 hours ago, RJRB said:

Is that an Octopus app.

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

Sorry for the delay, yes the Octopus app.

Its loads better than Avros terrible website.

Mines already transferred over, I’m just letting the DDs carry on and waiting for my final bill from Avro.

yes