Fighting Fans Halt Wednesday Game

A. bit surprised that those of you who attended haven't mentioned this.

It turns out the long delay at Hillsborough was due to home fans fighting amongst themselves and a fan being knocked out.

I can't wait for all the excuses you've got for this one.

Edited by Alextopman

I heard it was an old man who needed treatment.

Everybody stood up to look, but I couldn’t see anything from where I was. When the medical staff ran across the pitch it was a good opportunity to go for a leak. Hope whoever it was is ok.

It was in the usual section of the North Stand upper, started out as a disagreement but then others got involved, the two main attention seekers smashed each others nose in, why it took so long to separate these two idiots and weed out the trash that were fueling it is a mystery as it was going for a while. Hopefully theyl all get lengthy bans, 

Its been brewing away there for a while and been getting worse as the seasons gone on,.some kind of feud thats gotten out of hand.

10 hours ago, staninoodle said:

It was in the usual section of the North Stand upper, started out as a disagreement but then others got involved, the two main attention seekers smashed each others nose in, why it took so long to separate these two idiots and weed out the trash that were fueling it is a mystery as it was going for a while. Hopefully theyl all get lengthy bans, 

Its been brewing away there for a while and been getting worse as the seasons gone on,.some kind of feud thats gotten out of hand.

I used to sit just to the left of that section , One of the reasons I packed in going around three years ago was that I was sick of listening to them , The language in front of women and kids was appalling , They never seemed to actually watch the match just shout abuse at opposing fans in the Leppings Lane Stand . 

In the end all the years of watching was finished for me, Maybe it was time any way but the nutters where the final straw .

13 hours ago, Alextopman said:

A. bit surprised that those of you who attended haven't mentioned this.

It turns out the long delay at Hillsborough was due to home fans fighting amongst themselves and a fan being knocked out.

I can't wait for all the excuses you've got for this one.

How is this going?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

How is this going?

Absolutely perfect it's had the desired effect it was posted for.

Not really, nobody is making excuses for anyone.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not really, nobody is making excuses for anyone.

Exactly......Think about it.

With the current spate of fan collapses at games it was encouraging to see the medical team responded so quickly, unfortunately it turned out to be numpties scrapping with one another and leaving us sat in the cold for 10mins longer than we needed to be.

The only thing that really needs explaining is why the anti-vaxxers online went into a frenzy of delight as they declared it proof  of whatever their latest wild fantasy about vaccines is, and then continued to do so even after the news emerged that the stoppage was caused by some numpties deciding to punch each other.

Other than that and the fairly obvious trolling of this thread there's not really much that anyone needs to say.

14 minutes ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

The only thing that really needs explaining is why the anti-vaxxers online went into a frenzy of delight as they declared it proof  of whatever their latest wild fantasy about vaccines is, and then continued to do so even after the news emerged that the stoppage was caused by some numpties deciding to punch each other.

Other than that and the fairly obvious trolling of this thread there's not really much that anyone needs to say.

Why is it trolling?

The topic has been discussed quite amicably and by people who witnessed it.

Always better to get first hand opinions than rumer mongering.