Sheffield Wednesday V Hartlepool Fc

pathetic,rubbish,what a disgrace,them lot are not worthy of wearing the shirt never mind being paid,hope we dont have to play most of them for the rest of the season,lets get back to the league,and fancy some players saying they fancied there chance of a day at wembley did they mean common?

Hartlepool have never won owt , just googled it , so tonight will be the biggest event in their history , so lets be happy for them , As to Wednesday well what can you say just tec  it ont chin .

Edited by cuttsie

trouble is they are being paid,lots of cash,no thought,no passion,a disgrace

Brown( toilet function ), Sow , Barapants ,byers ,wing , 🤪😝

Edited by owl.66

A good win for harlepool

With a bloke called Goodwin scoring the 3rd goal? 

A spooky omen? 

4 minutes ago, rogets said:

A good win for harlepool

With a bloke called Goodwin scoring the 3rd goal? 

A spooky omen? 

????????.what

43 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Hartlepool have never won owt , just googled it , so tonight will be the biggest event in their history , so lets be happy for them , As to Wednesday well what can you say just tec  it ont chin .

I think their highest ever League finish was when they played you in the play offs, so that will be their biggest ever game.

A place in the final would of got us near 1 million quid I read, that's the only reason I wanted us to try. Just shows we can't trust a few of those players on show tonight, doesn't sound like it was any contest.

Thats got to be one of the worst home performances for many a year, considering the opposition had one away win ALL season scoring a measly 6 goals and are 17th in the old 4th division thats a proper embarassment.

Weve showed very little going forward, their keepers barely muckied his gloves.

plus it means our back up squad is useless ,if we get injurys,need to get some of them out as we cannot be losing matchs because we have no back up

15 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

A place in the final would of got us near 1 million quid I read, that's the only reason I wanted us to try. Just shows we can't trust a few of those players on show tonight, doesn't sound like it was any contest.

You read wrong, we got £650.000 all in total for winning it last season,That included gate money from the home games.

I think Wednesday thought they were going to have an easy night and got a shock when Hartlepool turned up wanting it, they deserved to win, poor from Wednesday but the priority was no more injuries and they can now concentrate on their league fixtures, hopefully that was partly contributing to that performance, because there has been recent signs of  improvement until last night .... UTO !