Printer Ink.

I have had some unopened printer ink for my Canon printer  for about six months now. Is it still usable or will it have dried out?

I sent for some more ink from Stinkyink and I got it the next day, with  a £75-00  voucher for some wine. I get a 12 bottle case with delivery for £58-00 and it looks good wine. Come in handy for xmas. and the ink only cost £3-75 for 3 colour cartridges.

Loads of companies throw in those vouchers - usually Laithwaites or Virgin Wine.

On 26/11/2021 at 11:58, Kidorry said:

I have had some unopened printer ink for my Canon printer  for about six months now. Is it still usable or will it have dried out?

Off topic, but I buy pens when the multi-packs are on offer at the local store, and keep them unopened for a couple of years.

My idea (rightly or wrongly) is that the crude oil used to make the ink has been underground for millions of years, so another couple of years in an airtight container won't hurt 🙂

Sounds fair enough for me.

On 01/12/2021 at 09:00, Kidorry said:

I sent for some more ink from Stinkyink and I got it the next day, with  a £75-00  voucher for some wine. I get a 12 bottle case with delivery for £58-00 and it looks good wine. Come in handy for xmas. and the ink only cost £3-75 for 3 colour cartridges.

Read the small print, often these vouchers have it written that it's a subscription and not one that's easily cancelled...

On 02/12/2021 at 21:06, Resident said:

Read the small print, often these vouchers have it written that it's a subscription and not one that's easily cancelled...

You are right about that. I just found out today that they call you an "Angel" and you pay £20 a month to your account to spend later. So I went onto their webpage and cancelled it. It was easy enough to do. Cheers for the info.

On 02/12/2021 at 21:06, Resident said:

I've had a few of them, straight in the bin.