Iphone 11 Messing Phone Numbers Up

My iPhone 11 has messed up all my numbers up.    It’s put a gap between the 2nd and 3rd numbers on all my contacts.   Any ideas how to reset them without losing my numbers thanks

iPhones are notorious for thinking they know best. I don't have an 11, but one trick that MAY work - no promises - but solves a whole load of Apple fowl-ups, is to totally turn the phone off, leave for 5-10 minutes, then re-boot.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

iPhones are notorious for thinking they know best. I don't have an 11, but one trick that MAY work - no promises - but solves a whole load of Apple fowl-ups, is to totally turn the phone off, leave for 5-10 minutes, then re-boot.

Tried that    It’s done this before but after about 2-3 weeks all went back to normal but need it sorting asap     If I can’t sort it I might pop to an apple store 

OK - thought you might have, and sorry it didn't work. Never done it to me - yet - but my other half has had problems with hers, too - although being more Apple-tech than me, I think she solved it.

The store may be your best bet - if they solve it, can you post the remedy?

25 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK - thought you might have, and sorry it didn't work. Never done it to me - yet - but my other half has had problems with hers, too - although being more Apple-tech than me, I think she solved it.

The store may be your best bet - if they solve it, can you post the remedy?

Now been sorted online via apple support.     It turned out it had gone into thinking I was in America so had to go to settings.  / language&region.  Select uk and now all my numbers are showing up correctly 

Good - noted in case I hit a problem.👍

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Good - noted in case I hit a problem.👍

Welcome