Slavisa Jokanovic: Sheffield United Boss Set To Leave After Six Months In Charge

Have they got an oven ready replacement?

Paul Warne…….?

or will they look at the roster of currently unemployed failures?

Surely he's walked or they've mutually agreed for him to leave. Very short sighted from the United board if they've decided he's not right after such a short time.

go and get that top man NUNO   ,hes great  with loans and when he gets teams up he keeps them up,he would be the right man for utd,hope wednesday get him one day

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

go and get that top man NUNO   ,hes great  with loans and when he gets teams up he keeps them up,he would be the right man for utd,hope wednesday get him one day

Good morning bassett one. Could I respectfully ask you as a die hard Wednesdayite to express views concerning your own club. This thread will no doubt turn into a load of TOSH !! with additions from you know who !

39 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Good morning bassett one. Could I respectfully ask you as a die hard Wednesdayite to express views concerning your own club. This thread will no doubt turn into a load of TOSH !! with additions from you know who !

But its an open forum about Sheffield football ...surely everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of who they support ...

17 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

But its an open forum about Sheffield football ...surely everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of who they support ...

Correct but what I find amusing is those who moan about you and when you look on your profile it shows you the last people who have been checking you out and looking at it.

On mine it's all Owls and those who moan about me the most and claim to have me on ignore are the most regular one's looking for me on my profile.

It is an open forum and one full of a lot of mardy arses that can't accept that.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Edited by Alextopman

Bassettone isnt moaning though, his opinion is fair enough (if a bit fanciful)

1 hour ago, Cyclecar said:

Have they got an oven ready replacement?

Paul Warne…….?

or will they look at the roster of currently unemployed failures?

I think Paul Cook would be more appropriate.....

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

His seems a sensible contribution to the thread to me.  I'm ok with Owls contribution and comments as long as they are sensible and we dont get the kind of running argumament "you said this 10 posts ago, now you say this, you didnt answer my post earlier...." etc between a few people like you get on other threads (eg Coronovisus one).

6 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

UPDATE - Paul Heckinbottom installed as Manager until the end of the season - and he's already brought in new coaching team:

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2021/november/25/club-statement/

Hmmm... :huh:

That link says until the end of the 2025/26 season, Mr Thirsty... :confused: