Jump to content

Dem Blades V Bristol City.

Recommended Posts

X Owl player Vs X Owl player , interesting to see which manager comes out on top .????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It would have been carnage in town if we hadn't been picked for Sky TV.

Rotherham, Barnsley and Donny Rovers all have away games this weekend, if not, I'm sure the SY bobbies would have done something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Sunday’s match gives us something to cheer, Slav football was killing the atmosphere. Possession football doesn’t appear to be all it’s cracked up to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

 

I don't think we're at that stage yet at BDTBL but we're heading in that direction. 

 

I'll go for (big ask!) a 2 - 0 Blades win on Sunday. 

Watching the press conference & listening to your chairman…Id be very concerned if I supported United…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If United don't get the "new manager bounce" they could be in trouble this season, can't see any new blood coming in in January so Hecky is going to have to work with what he's got, which isn't  much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Meet the new boss,

same as the old boss."

 

I'll be watching on SUTV but I'm not waiting with  bated breath. I think we're in for a repeat of last season with the players a year older.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If United don't get the "new manager bounce" they could be in trouble this season, can't see any new blood coming in in January so Hecky is going to have to work with what he's got, which isn't  much.

'New manager bounce'..... you are forgetting, this isn't a new manager. He's worked with everyone other than the new boys in the summer. He knows the lads and they know him, it won't take much buying into. To be honest, in darting Slav.... this was probably the most sensible move. 

 

As for working with what he's got and not being much 😂😂 I suppose that comment is akin with your negativity towards ramsdale.... he wasn't very good and nobody wanted him apparently. Remind me how your fine footballing thoughts and knowledge on that one turned out again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

'New manager bounce'..... you are forgetting, this isn't a new manager. He's worked with everyone other than the new boys in the summer. He knows the lads and they know him, it won't take much buying into. To be honest, in darting Slav.... this was probably the most sensible move. 

 

As for working with what he's got and not being much 😂😂 I suppose that comment is akin with your negativity towards ramsdale.... he wasn't very good and nobody wanted him apparently. Remind me how your fine footballing thoughts and knowledge on that one turned out again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remind me how your insistence that Uniteds finances were in order turned out, I'll take my mistake on Ramsdale, he's not your player anymore so hope he goes from strength to strength, now what about these dire finances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Remind me how your insistence that Uniteds finances were in order turned out, I'll take my mistake on Ramsdale, he's not your player anymore so hope he goes from strength to strength, now what about these dire finances?

What dire finances would they be? We don't have any negative balances. We have balanced books and bills paid.....no red what so ever..... What's dire exactly?

 

Obviously financially in trouble, when battling away to build land in order to build an Elite Academy set up 😂😂

 

The restructure and the whole United World thing is bizarre, but I'd put your party hat and blower away at the minute 😂😂

Edited by cmonkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cmonkes said:

What dire finances would they be? We don't have any negative balances. We have balanced books and bills paid.....no red what so ever..... What's dire exactly?

 

Obviously financially in trouble, when battling away to build land in order to build an Elite Academy set up 😂😂

 

The restructure and the whole United World thing is bizarre, but I'd put your party hat and blower away at the minute 😂😂

Take no notice he's a one trick pony who thinks if he spouts the same thing over and over again it will come true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cmonkes said:

What dire finances would they be? We don't have any negative balances. We have balanced books and bills paid.....no red what so ever..... What's dire exactly?

 

Obviously financially in trouble, when battling away to build land in order to build an Elite Academy set up 😂😂

 

The restructure and the whole United World thing is bizarre, but I'd put your party hat and blower away at the minute 😂😂

I think fans would rather see players bought in than looking for land, you’ve just lost one of the Championships better due to lack of backing and are £85m in debt, take your rose tinted glasses off, the decline in your fortunes points to a club that is struggling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought Slav was doing OK to be honest. I mean, the last thing they want is another trip to the PL  with the strike force they have, 2 pensioners and 2 not firing. They see their future as developing and selling to line the pockets of poundland who must now be known as empty pockets and not deep pockets. Sooner or later that banks going to want to see some cash back. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

They'll not spend anything if they go up, they'll just use any money to pay some of the debt off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.