Dem Blades V Bristol City.

Another game not on a Saturday.

Sunday lunch kick off.

The word is that Jokanovic has left by mutual consent...sort of backs up the rumours of United having no money to spend in the January window...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Not sure about Warnock but Slavs style of football was killing me.

Might go for the cheap option in Heckingbottom

13 minutes ago, atticus said:

Not sure about Warnock but Slavs style of football was killing me.

Might go for the cheap option in Heckingbottom

Employing a manager of SJ pedigree and asking him to work with a group of  players that have developed a losing mentality over the last 2 seasons and not giving him any support in the transfer window to change things was always going to end in tears......

Clearly both Sheffield clubs are run by clueless owners...

56 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Employing a manager of SJ pedigree and asking him to work with a group of  players that have developed a losing mentality over the last 2 seasons and not giving him any support in the transfer window to change things was always going to end in tears......

This squad needs breaking up, they don't suddenly become bad players.

They have got the losing mentality and can't shake it off.

As for the Manager, he's clueless he's not picked the same starting line up twice and players can't settle with him.

As for the owner, Shyster.

Edited by Alextopman

Agree with both of the above.

Slav was determined to play his system with players who just couldn’t , for whatever reason get their heads round it .As for the owner …… we’ve had some wrong uns down at the lane over the years 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Now't wrong wi Darron Moore ,A proper manager who can work with journeymen players . He will along with Chansari  get us promoted this season .

Edited by cuttsie

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Now't wrong wi Darron Moore ,A proper manager who can work with journeymen players . He will along with Chansari will get us promoted this season .

Hope your right ....

On 25/11/2021 at 10:52, Sheridan1-0 said:

My bold. 

I don't think we're at that stage yet at BDTBL but we're heading in that direction. 

I'll go for (big ask!) a 2 - 0 Blades win on Sunday. 

Edited by Baron99

On 25/11/2021 at 11:29, atticus said:

Agree with both of the above.

Slav was determined to play his system with players who just couldn’t , for whatever reason get their heads round it .As for the owner …… we’ve had some wrong uns down at the lane over the years 

We played good football the first 8 or 10 games and were very unlucky, Bournemouth away was robbery a penalty given which wasn't in the area, they weren't in the game until then.

They have gradually got worse and the last few games have been painful to watch.

Let's see what happens when they aren't played out of position and we have the same team a couple of games.

I think we'll improve vastly if he can lift the players.

I hope I don't have to eat those words.

Edited by Alextopman

On 24/11/2021 at 07:50, Alextopman said:

Another game not on a Saturday.

Sunday lunch kick off.

Both Sheffield teams have home  league games on the same weekend (tho' not same day), don't recall that happening before and only in FA Cup matches.

2 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Both Sheffield teams have home  league games on the same weekend (tho' not same day), don't recall that happening before and only in FA Cup matches.

It would have been carnage in town if we hadn't been picked for Sky TV.