Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe

The old thermals on the radiator ready for the footie today ,WAWAW

Today's line up against Wycombe, 4 changes to the last match. Going to be a farce in these conditions the wind will blow the ball all over the place.

Corbeanu on the bench is the one rhat baffles me tbh.😟

6 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Corbeanu on the bench is the one rhat baffles me tbh.😟

Me too. There's a Psychology behind man management that I haven't got and can never work out. Big Ron had it. Fergie had it. Brian Clough had it. These 3, especially, had it in spades. Daz must have summat to keep changing things, but appears to be keeping the players content. The performances are improving and the results (though recent and few) are getting better.

Corbs, in most other teams, would be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Maybe he's got a slight problem?

Still 2-0 I reckon.

Did Patterson just score a header?.😂.

Watching this game and to be fair Wednesday are playing well.

Edited by Alextopman

Matching back to the championship 

Where the owls should be 

4 minutes ago, rogets said:

Matching back to the championship 

Where the owls should be 

Just swapped channels to watch soccer Saturday and it's come up Wycombe have equalised, I never saw that coming.

cost me cash last week and cost me £15 today on my group bets,need to win games,but still in the top 7 .are we ytying to get a club record of draws for a season?wanted to go today but couldnt get the car out snowed in,but will go asap

I'd of took a draw before the game so not too disappointed. Been working so don't know if a draw was a fair reflection of the game though.

Another 2 points given away,silly error by Patterson for the free kick, player was going nowhere and the keepers got to get a hand to the strike.

They have improved over the course of this month, but need to cut these errors out if they mean to be at the business end come the last part of the season. created enough chances to win, but just lack a touch of composure infront of goal at times

58 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Another 2 points given away,silly error by Patterson for the free kick, player was going nowhere and the keepers got to get a hand to the strike.

They have improved over the course of this month, but need to cut these errors out if they mean to be at the business end come the last part of the season. created enough chances to win, but just lack a touch of composure infront of goal at times

Patterson was their Man of the match.😝.

Edited by Alextopman