Are Stagecoach buses being missed?

22 minutes ago, lawro said:

Are Stagecoach buses being missed?

No-one's missing them. They're not running :hihi:

16 hours ago, Resident said:

No-one's missing them. They're not running :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I see the Stagecoach Sheffield depot strike has been extended by a WEEK

Sad thing is that they have to go through all this much trouble for such little small pay increase. The extremes have grown too large now and many of these lower wages have become a new modern form of human slavery again.

5 minutes ago, dutch said:

Sad thing is that they have to go through all this much trouble for such little small pay increase. The extremes have grown too large now and many of these lower wages have become a new modern form of human slavery again.

Do the maths, think how much they have lost out on strike and the extra they may end up with how long will it take them to recover the lost wages

Indefinite strike action notified, from 1st January in Barnsley/Rotherham and 2nd January in Sheffield.

Info available on Unite the Union, Yorkshire and Humber Facebook.

I am sure the info Unite publish is going to be bias and unhelpful apart from the fact that there will be no buses

Interesting they are continuing when Stagecoach has just been taken over by National Express you might have thought that they would try and negotiate with the new owners

3 hours ago, BigAl1 said:

I am sure the info Unite publish is going to be bias and unhelpful apart from the fact that there will be no buses

Interesting they are continuing when Stagecoach has just been taken over by National Express you might have thought that they would try and negotiate with the new owners

Interesting - I winder who will take over First?  😀

Guest busdriver1
3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Interesting - I winder who will take over First?  😀

Being honest I dont see First Changing hands in the near future. They have seeen all the predatory strikes off, got rid of their major money pits ( London and the USA) are investing in new buses where the local authorities will work with them and sent all the older displaced ones to places where the local authorities work against them (gosh didnt we gat a lot). They have restructured to a point where local management seem to be getting to grips and actually care. (and unlike Stagecoach and National Express they havent screwed up the East Coast Rail franchise. 😁).

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

. (and unlike Stagecoach and National Express they havent screwed up the East Coast Rail franchise. 😁).

They have screwed up on other rail franchises

drivers need more money for driving buses and lorrys,theres a huge shortage of drivers as well,so its very easy .the goverment pays for those out of work to learn the job and take the test,thus solves the shortage,as lots cannot afford the lessons and test.