I'm A Celebrity

Just managed 7 mins, then switched off...

Into the fridge now for some bevvies, then a sausage roll to end the night...

Great life!

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Great life!

My bold. 

Is that a euphemism? 😀 

Going back to the,   do they get paid if they walk out early, no but get paid if you pull a crafty stroke like Madely has, the barefaced cheek of this bloke makes my blood boil, his video message, hi everybody Im as fit as a fiddle,  he should have  ended it by saying,  you mugs stay in but Im getting paid  just the same,  he can't go back in because of the  covid  situ but he can still do an interview with Ant and Dec who have to go in face to face with celebs (so called)   I knew this bloke would pull a stroke like this and get away with it,  just like his shop lifting ventures,  :suspect:

12 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Going back to the,   do they get paid if they walk out early, no but get paid if you pull a crafty stroke like Madely has, the barefaced cheek of this bloke makes my blood boil, his video message, hi everybody Im as fit as a fiddle,  he should have  ended it by saying,  you mugs stay in but Im getting paid  just the same,  he can't go back in because of the  covid  situ but he can still do an interview with Ant and Dec who have to go in face to face with celebs (so called)   I knew this bloke would pull a stroke like this and get away with it,  just like his shop lifting ventures,  :suspect:

He’s such a smug git and a conning theiving sob.

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

He’s such a smug git and a conning theiving sob.

Yes like I mentioned another con he has gotten away with, this bloke reminds me of the cougher  bloke on Millionaire,  another Conman,  shop lifting once and getting away with  it,  being a so called Celeb up against a young check out girl,  no contest, the court believed his side of the story then he goes and does the same trick again, hiding his coat over bottles of wine ect,  he is one of  a few so called Celebs, no matter what they do wrong they just keep getting back on our screens. People might agrue and say in Madelys case he was found innocent,  That shows a messed up justice system,  doing something once the benefit of the doubt comes into it but like I said,  doing the exact same again.  It all stinks. :suspect:

On 27/11/2021 at 21:12, Padders said:

Great life!

No I haven't watched any of the things, Australian or Welsh.

What did make me laugh, t'other week.

Katie Price saying "trouble is there are no real Celebrities in it anymore" 🙃:bigsmile:🤣🤣.

Padders has the right idea, turn telly off,

Pretend you've slipped back into the 1960's.

and the 'sausage roll' in't microwave is really Mick Jagger on the revolving stage of the London Paladiam  :banana:.

Has to be better viewing 🙃

Keep safe out there 8)

23 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

No I haven't watched any of the things, Australian or Welsh.

What did make me laugh, t'other week.

Katie Price saying "trouble is there are no real Celebrities in it anymore" 🙃:bigsmile:🤣🤣.

Padders has the right idea, turn telly off,

Pretend you've slipped back into the 1960's.

and the 'sausage roll' in't microwave is really Mick Jagger on the revolving stage of the London Paladiam  :banana:.

Has to be better viewing 🙃

Keep safe out there 8)

Katie Price is the sort of "celebrity" the show is lacking......

Don't like the woman, but she did make the show watchable.

Myself and Mick Jagger share a lot in common......

We both have the same birthday 26th July, although I must add he's a lot older than me (just)

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Katie Price is the sort of "celebrity" the show is lacking......

Don't like the woman, but she did make the show watchable.

Myself and Mick Jagger share a lot in common...... We both go to he same Gregg's

We both have the same birthday 26th July, although I must add he's a lot older than me (just)

My alteration :heyhey:.

I just don't get Naughty Boy,  he must march to a different drummer🤨

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Hes playing the game 

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Naughty Boy, more like Mardy boy. :roll:

The public often vote for the person who has caused an upset to do the next trial - as a punishment - but the rest don't then get the chance to make an impression, so maybe he is pretending to not want to do the trials?

Could be why more than one person,  now three people are being chosen to do them,  Matty is popular but has hardly been seen.

Edited by cressida