I'm A Celebrity

3 hours ago, cressida said:

Oh dear!  David shown snoring,  is it because he was sleeping on his back?

Maybe he was just bored !

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

It’s been on the news that Richard Madeley has been rushed to hospital during the night.   I watched  part of the trial he did last night and I’m not surprised when I saw him crawling through all of the rotting food.

Ive not seen anything about that Hannah.

Another pampered celebrity he shouldn’t have gone in,he’s in a nice warm hospital bed now.

I didn’t realise Madeley was 65.  He really shouldn’t go crawling through rotten food at his age.  He looks good for his age tho.

6 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Another pampered celebrity he shouldn’t have gone in,he’s in a nice warm hospital bed 

He knows deep down he is not as popular with public as he would like because of his previous antics so he will have probably thought I'm going get voted for loads of trials so I'm out of here.  :roll:

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

He knows deep down he is not as popular with public as he would like because of his previous antics so he will have probably thought I'm going get voted for loads of trials so I'm out of here.  :roll:

I think you could be right. 

You can tell Frankie Bridge has always had her own way she didn't like been talked back to, tbh I wish boring boy would have gone when he thought about it, 😴 he is boring and mardy.

Edited by PRESLEY

19 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I wish boring boy would have gone when he thought about it, 😴 he is boring and mardy.

Agree with you there, he's coming across as a right mardy little git.
As soon as he spat his dummy out and went to bed early I just knew the public would vote for him to do the trial.

And this years King of the Jungle is,

You heard it first from me...

Steve Mc'donald.

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Steve Mc'donald.

Couldn't  agree more . what you see is what you get,  a funny natural fella. 

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Steve Mc'donald.

Hope you are right.   As already said he looks a genuine funny fella.

10 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

You can tell Frankie Bridge has always had her own way she didn't like been talked back to, tbh I wish boring boy would have gone when he thought about it, 😴 he is boring and mardy.

To be honest not sure who she is except married to Wayne Bridge(keep her away from Terry) and haven't seen the celebrity programme but sure she was interviewed not long ago saying she had mental health ussues.

Richards in hospital, Naughty Boy is threatening to quit, and Arlenes on pain killers.  Should the producers call it a day ?