I'm A Celebrity

Why on earth would they do that? They carried on with Dancing On Ice for weeks despite everyone falling to bits around them.

59 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Richards in hospital, Naughty Boy is threatening to quit, and Arlenes on pain killers.  Should the producers call it a day ? 

I would say call it a day on inviting  the silver rinses on the show, in Madelys case the Blonde rinser and Mr Ginola needs to be careful with his heart condition because some of the trials can be too demanding.  as for Arlene, I just don't know what the hell she is doing in there , when it comes to her, I WOULD  rather watch paint dry.  anyhow why is she is she on pain killers, she's hardly shifted since being there. :huh:

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Richards in hospital, Naughty Boy is threatening to quit, and Arlenes on pain killers.  Should the producers call it a day ? 

Good morning Young Lady,

Can I please ask you a question,

Being a nosey old git,

On BBC 2, "Surgeons: at the edge of life" 

On channel 5 "The great escape"

Two of your favourite programmes.

Why the heck were you watching "I'm a celebrity" ?

51 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I would say call it a day on inviting  the silver rinses on the show, in Madelys case the Blonde rinser and Mr Ginola needs to be careful with his heart condition because some of the trials can be too demanding.  as for Arlene, I just don't know what the hell she is doing in there , when it comes to her, I WOULD  rather watch paint dry.  anyhow why is she is she on pain killers, she's hardly shifted since being there. :huh:

Just now, Padders said:

Good morning Young Lady,

Can I please ask you a question,

Being a nosey old git,

On BBC 2, "Surgeons: at the edge of life" 

On channel 5 "The great escape"

Two of your favourite programmes.

Why the heck were you watching "I'm a celebrity" ?

I’m not watching it. I got this information online and in the newspapers. 

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

I’m not watching it. I got this information online and in the newspapers. 

Wow, that was a quick reply...

Thank you, my curiosity is satisfied.

I was channel hopping.

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Wow, that was a quick reply...

Thank you, my curiosity is satisfied.

I was channel hopping.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Why on earth would they do that? They carried on with Dancing On Ice for weeks despite everyone falling to bits around them.

The show should go on, it’s something to watch.  I never use to watch this programme when it was in Australia so I don’t know if it’s better or worse now it’s in the castle.

if I remember there was a few celebrities last year who had to leave Dancing On Ice because of covid or injuries and it still carried on although, I did feel it spoilt the show.

Not bed hopping then ? I’m afraid Surgeons : At the edge of life :  won because my brother in law is a consultant surgeon,and I’ve attended one of his ops, so I was very interested.

4 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

The show should go on, it’s something to watch.  I never use to watch this programme when it was in Australia so I don’t know if it’s better or worse now it’s in the castle.

if I remember there was a few celebrities last year who had to leave Dancing On Ice because of covid or injuries and it still carried on although, I did feel it spoilt the show.

That sums it up Hannah,

When it first started It was brilliant, something different, I loved it.

Now It's well past It's sell by date, same old boring trials, I'm afraid they have run out of ideas...

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

That sums it up Hannah,

Now It's well past It's sell by date, same old boring trials, I'm afraid they have run out of ideas...

I think I would say the same if I watched it form the beginning. 

33 minutes ago, Padders said:

That sums it up Hannah,

I think the show could be better if they stopped bringing rubbish back which had been gotten rid of  years ago because of the reason at the time, PAST THEIR SELL BY DATE,  Arlene phillips, Richard Madely and bland Louise Mincepie,  sadly  and I mean sadly, the only way to spice these types of shows up is to put gobby trouble causers in,  its sad but true  other wise these type of shows just run along slow and boring,  they should  bring in the nominating of each other for the trials and nominating each other to go, this really puts the Cat amongst the Pidgeons instead of the public voting, it caused Mayhem all the time in the Big Brother house. :clap:

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I think the show could be better if they stopped bringing rubbish back which had been gotten rid of  years ago because of the reason at the time, PAST THEIR SELL BY DATE,  Arlene phillips, Richard Madely and bland Louise Mincepie,  sadly  and I mean sadly, the only way to spice these types of shows up is to put gobby trouble causers in,  its sad but true  other wise these type of shows just run along slow and boring,  they should  bring in the nominating of each other for the trials and nominating each other to go, this really puts the Cat amongst the Pidgeons instead of the public voting, it caused Mayhem all the time in the Big Brother house. :clap:

I agree with you regarding the gobby trouble causers, but I'm afraid them days are long gone..

Imagine ITV being inundated with complaints from the PC brigade.