I'm A Celebrity

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye, a programme that makes them millions in advertising revenue and has millions of viewers, but because you dont like it you want it on at a different time.

Mememememememememe!

Oh he's here the Grim Reaper, I wondered when you was going to arrive with all the Doom and Gloom, can't wait to see your post at Xmas Ebeneezer Grich. :roll:

Just now, pattricia said:

I don’t think it will have millions of viewers eventually !

It had 8.03m last night. In this day and age that is huge, and that figures doesnt even take into account catch up viewing. Even if that halves by the time it finishes, its still a substantial number that will make ITV millions and also entertain millions.

Dont get me wrong, I think the programme is a steaming pile of rubbish, but I am not selfiish enough to demand its put on at a different time of day because I dont like it.

Just now, PRESLEY said:

Oh he's here the Grim Reaper, I wondered when you was going to arrive with all the Doom and Gloom, can't wait to see your post at Xmas Ebeneezer Grich. :roll:

Love you too, mate.

Edited by HeHasRisen

I’m afraid compared to the Sunday night shows which were put on years ago, Ant & Dec just don’t compare ! 

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

It had 8.03m last night. In this day and age that is huge, and that figures doesnt even take into account catch up viewing. Even if that halves by the time it finishes, its still a substantial number that will make ITV millions and also entertain millions.

Dont get me wrong, I think the programme is a steaming pile of rubbish, but I am not selfiish enough to demand its put on at a different time of day because I dont like it.

Love you too, mate.

Well you ask for it,  you rain on everybodies post all the time,  how sad is that! The big viewing figures last night was because of the old  who's in it, lets give a chance and hope its better than last years viewers,  now watch the viewing figures plummit tonight and for the rest of the series and the figures will be far less than you think. 

Did you actually read my post properly? Even half of last night is decent. Doctor Who isnt even getting 4m viewers now.

As for raining on parades, you are the misery guts who doesnt want a programme on at 9pm because you dont like it, thus ruining the enjoyment of millions.  Physician heal thyself.

Edited by HeHasRisen

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Did you actually read my post properly? Even half of last night is decent. Doctor Who isnt even getting 4m viewers now.

As for raining on parades, you are the misery guts who doesnt want a programme on at 9pm because you dont like it, thus ruining the enjoyment of millions.  Physician heal thyself.

You've hit the nail on head with Dr Who,there's no competition  with people with the mentality who watch this kind of stuff,I wAtched Showtrial and taped Simon Reeves at 9 last night,much better.Haven't watched a full episode since Freddie Starr was on.

no I don't like it and the presenter who doesn't care about killing someone whilst drunk driving or the so called celebs who get given loads to act childishly,much rather money was given to people like Kevin Sinfield(check spelling).

Has for earning millions with sponsors they would pay for prime time space no matter what was on.

Edited by ukdobby

9 hours ago, pattricia said:

I’m afraid compared to the Sunday night shows which were put on years ago, Ant & Dec just don’t compare ! 

I know you don't like it Pat but I  feel the same about strictly, that was past it's sell by date years ago,

2 hours ago, jane2008 said:

I know you don't like it Pat but I  feel the same about strictly, that was past it's sell by date years ago,

Sorry you don’t like Strictly Jane. Its definitely my fav and always has been. It’s because I’ve always loved dancing. I even went on a SCD cruise two years ago. The professional dancers from the show entertained us every night.  As soon as that spinning gold ball comes on the tv and I hear the music, I’m in heaven.

18 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye, a programme that makes them millions in advertising revenue and has millions of viewers, but because you dont like it you want it on at a different time.

Mememememememememe!

If it was me me me I wouldn't give it any air time at all,quite happy to put it where it belongss,CBBC channel or day time tv with the other rubbish.

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

If it was me me me I wouldn't give it any air time at all,quite happy to put it where it belongss,CBBC channel or day time tv with the other rubbish.

I agree with you.

Watched it last night, cus nowt else to watch........

The eating trial brought back an amusing memory, Danny had to eat a "bit" of a Bulls Penis on a stick, then we had to endure all the theatrical dramatics when he was about to vomit..(well they are actors aren't they)

Now many many years ago when I was a young whipper snapper, I used to go in the Bellhouse WMC on a Saturday night..

Lily, who worked behind the bar, used to go to the castle market on a Saturday afternoon and buy some ?????????

She used to put this ????????? in a large dish on the bar, soaked in vinegar...

I never knew what it was, but it tasted delicious, and soon disappeared.

Anyway, one night I asked her,

"Whats that you put on the bar Lil"

Bulls Pisser, she replied...

Took me a while to work out what it really was....

Wonder if you can still buy it ?

Would make a nice novelty addition to "Padders Bar"

Outlaws last night,no competition,looks like Netflix tonight.