I'm A Celebrity

Yes but there are multi channels nowadays,  honestly do peeps look for the opportunity to moan, moan, moan I would'nt want to be that sort of person that's all.

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

Yes but there are multi channels nowadays,  honestly do peeps look for the opportunity to moan, moan, moan I would'nt want to be that sort of person that's all.

Yes, but the point is that this is a forum which the idea is for members to express their opinion. I do praise programmes that are good, but of course every member has their likes and dislikes. If everyone agreed with everyone else, it just wouldn’t be a forum.!

Edited by pattricia

Agree,  but why watch a programme you don't like,  it doesn't compute

20 minutes ago, cressida said:

Agree,  but why watch a programme you don't like,  it doesn't compute

I understand what you mean but I stayed with the programme as long as I could, but after that, it was so disappointing and boring that I changed channels.  If they changed the games and format it would make It more interesting, but it’s the same old thing every  year !

Edited by pattricia

If there is any kind of controversy in this years series I would put  money on Madely starting the ball rolling by opening his silly gob as usual, I'm sure   he made Judy the way she is now, very poorly, when they used to be on Good Morning interviewing  someone over a delicate matter you could  see Judy quivering like a nervous wreck dreading what crass/insensitive/stupid comment he was going to come out with, plus she hardly got a word in,  if she did he would speak over her,  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as forumers might have gathered by now I don't like the bloke,  on the memorable TV awards night when Judy's dress came undone he thought the audience reaction was all about them or should I say HIM,  this skin crawlingr creep should never or have never been on our screens. :gag:   I'm so incensed about this bloke, GET ME OUT OF HERE. :hihi:

5 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I understand what you mean but I stayed with the programme as long as I could, but after that, it was so disappointing and boring that I changed channels.  

I used to love it Pat, remember last year was a bit disappointing, but I decided to give it another go..

Not impressed I'm afraid.

Trouble with these long running, yearly programmes, they get a bit stale and repetitive.

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

If there is any kind of controversy in this years series I would put  money on Madely starting the ball rolling by opening his silly gob as usual, I'm sure   he made Judy the way she is now, very poorly, when they used to be on Good Morning interviewing  someone over a delicate matter you could  see Judy quivering like a nervous wreck dreading what crass/insensitive/stupid comment he was going to come out with, plus she hardly got a word in,  if she did he would speak over her,  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as forumers might have gathered by now I don't like the bloke,  on the memorable TV awards night when Judy's dress came undone he thought the audience reaction was all about them or should I say HIM,  this skin crawlingr creep should never or have never been on our screens. :gag:   I'm so incensed about this bloke, GET ME OUT OF HERE. :hihi:

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm not sure if it's just my super-sensitive ability to detect the odd innuendo where its probably not intended, but there was a gem from Mr Madeley last night.

I can't remember his exact words, but when talking about keeping the camp fire burning all night, he said something like:

"Can we just agree that if anyone gets up in the night to go to the loo, they remember to put a log on the fire?" :gag:

It made me giggle anyway... :hihi:

27 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm not sure if it's just my super-sensitive ability to detect the odd innuendo where its probably not intended, but there was a gem from Mr Madeley last night.

I can't remember his exact words, but when talking about keeping the camp fire burning all night, he said something like:

"Can we just agree that if anyone gets up in the night to go to the loo, they remember to put a log on the fire?" :gag:

It made me giggle anyway... :hihi:

:hihi: yes I  saw that, this bloke has no filter, after my rant,  and realising after saying repeatingly, (boring I know,  lol,)  how boring the show has been over the last several years,  the show has finally found a clown to make us cringe,   so from now on I'll shut my gob about him and let him dig his own grave. :hihi:

36 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

:hihi: yes I  saw that, this bloke has no filter, after my rant,  and realising after saying repeatingly, (boring I know,  lol,)  how boring the show has been over the last several years,  the show has finally found a clown to make us cringe,   so from now on I'll shut my gob about him and let him dig his own grave. :hihi:

Here we go then, if anyone's interested and might have missed it...

3 hours ago, Padders said:

I used to love it Pat, remember last year was a bit disappointing, but I decided to give it another go..

Not impressed I'm afraid.

Trouble with these long running, yearly programmes, they get a bit stale and repetitive.

Stale and repetitive are the exact words. ! 

4 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Think that goes for any programme but I wish they wouldn't put it on prime time.

Aye, a programme that makes them millions in advertising revenue and has millions of viewers, but because you dont like it you want it on at a different time.

Mememememememememe!

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye, a programme that makes them millions in advertising revenue and has millions of viewers, but because you dont like it you want it on at a different time.

Mememememememememe!

I don’t think it will have millions of viewers eventually !