Strictly Come Dancing And The Judges Nose Ring.

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Oh dear ! Don’t get your knickers in a twist now !

Hmmm... :huh:

Why do you feel the need to comment on other people's choice of underwear? :hihi:

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Why do you feel the need to comment on other people's choice of underwear? :hihi:

🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Now that’s made me laugh !

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Now that’s made me laugh !

And me Pat,  "The Master of Mirth"

12 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

When you say someone's choice 'looks ridiculous' it's not 'just an observation'

Anyway, what's the problem? If it's just a forum and everyone's allowed to comment on whatever they want, presumably it's OK for me to comment on their comments?

As someone who is autistic and who works with autistic and vulnerable people who tend to be judged as 'odd' due to their personal adornment choices, I am a bit sensitive to it.

It's a nose ring, it's 2021- anyone who wants to refer to a nose rings as 'ridiculous' is going to get a comment from me ['just using my privilege to make a comment'].

Sir, being a retired state registered nurse, I understand autism and autistic people. However this is nothing to do with my comment about nose rings. 

14 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Sir, being a retired state registered nurse, I understand autism and autistic people. However this is nothing to do with my comment about nose rings. 

When a non-autistic person says 'I understand autism' it is a dead giveaway that they don't.

The very few neurotypicals who do have some empathy with autistics never claim to 'understand autism  and autistic people'.

11 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

When a non-autistic person says 'I understand autism' it is a dead giveaway that they don't.

The very few neurotypicals who do have some empathy with autistics never claim to 'understand autism  and autistic people'.

I'm not ganging up but I feel your taking the Ladies post out of context, read some of her previous post and you will realise she is not the type of person cause any type of upset to any forumer,  your well off target, aim at people like me who stays as much as I can with in the Forum rules and are tempted to break them when it comes to someone persecuting the wrong person as is in this case.  I say this because I have read a lot of this Ladies post and have always found them fair and honest with a strong use of decorum.  So leave it out, I hope the Mods step in and have a word or two with you.  

19 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm not ganging up but I feel your taking the Ladies post out of context, read some of her previous post and you will realise she is not the type of person cause any type of upset to any forumer,  your well off target, aim at people like me who stays as much as I can with in the Forum rules and are tempted to break them when it comes to someone persecuting the wrong person as is in this case.  I say this because I have read a lot of this Ladies post and have always found them fair and honest with a strong use of decorum.  So leave it out, I hope the Mods step in and have a word or two with you.  

Spot on Presley,

Pat is a much loved contributor to the Forum, well liked and always polite + a good sense of humour.

Leave her alone she's ours.

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

Spot on Presley,

Pat is a much loved contributor to the Forum, well liked and always polite + a good sense of humour.

Leave her alone she's ours.

The cheques in the post ! 

9 minutes ago, pattricia said:

The cheques in the post ! 

I inflict my own wounds on the Forum but don't like to see wounds inflicted on  the innocent,   PS , All cheques and Donations welcome, I'll make sure they go to a worthy cause,  my local needs a lot of support after the Lock downs. :hihi:  

Edited by PRESLEY

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

I do feel that you have a mistrust and a misunderstanding of other peoples posts. When I say that I understand autism , I mean that I have read the symptoms and signs of the condition. 

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I inflict my own wounds on the Forum but don't like to see wounds inflicted on  the innocent,   PS , All cheques and Donations welcome, I'll make sure they go to a worthy cause,  my local needs a lot of support after the Lock downs. :hihi:

You have a very good sense of humour which I admire tremendously.! 

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I do feel that you have a mistrust and a misunderstanding of other peoples posts. When I say that I understand autism , I mean that I have read the symptoms and signs of the condition. 

You have a very good sense of humour which I admire tremendously.! 

A good sense of humour is all I have at the moment  so on this occassion don't forget to put the Cheque mentioned in the Post, Forthwith!  :thumbsup: