Strictly Come Dancing And The Judges Nose Ring.

Last night a new judge was on SCD in place of Craig who has Covid. She’s a well known expert on dancing but she had a white nose ring in. It looked ridiculous but each to his own I suppose ! 

I saw it and it had diamonds in it I don’t like any kind of nose ring they look weird,while I’m saying weird what about Motsi’s hair ?

Motsi has a new hairstyle every week,  as for the nose ring I hope she doesn't catch it on anything - modern fashion is wild and wonderful,  weird but each generation has to be original and inventive.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Last night a new judge was on SCD in place of Craig who has Covid. She’s a well known expert on dancing but she had a white nose ring in. It looked ridiculous but each to his own I suppose ! 

Why do you feel the need to comment on other people's choice of adornment?

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

Why do you feel the need to comment on other people's choice of adornment?

I think it’s called personal choice on a forum !

My wife watches this program  but I always have a quick look to see what Claudia Winkleman is wearing. How on earth she can be BBCs highest paid female presenter is beyond beleif. She has no dress sence whatsoever, she just looks a mess.

I cannot understand why she keeps the fringe

1 hour ago, ivan edake said:

My wife watches this program  but I always have a quick look to see what Claudia Winkleman is wearing. How on earth she can be BBCs highest paid female presenter is beyond beleif. She has no dress sence whatsoever, she just looks a mess.

I agree.

26 minutes ago, cressida said:

I cannot understand why she keeps the fringe

Yes, it does look a mess.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

I think it’s called personal choice on a forum !

My god! It was only an observation and using your privilege to make a comment just stating your like or dislikes, which your  allowed to do, you wasn't being rude or untowards and never are,  just ignore em Pattricia,  after all its a forum, everyone is allowed an opinion, ignore the grumps. :roll:

8 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

My god! It was only an observation and using your privilege to make a comment just stating your like or dislikes, which your  allowed to do, you wasn't being rude or untowards and never are,  just ignore em Pattricia,  after all its a forum, everyone is allowed an opinion, ignore the grumps. :roll:

Thank you sir. You’re a gentleman!

32 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

When you say someone's choice 'looks ridiculous' it's not 'just an observation'

7 hours ago, pattricia said:

Anyway, what's the problem? If it's just a forum and everyone's allowed to comment on whatever they want, presumably it's OK for me to comment on their comments?

As someone who is autistic and who works with autistic and vulnerable people who tend to be judged as 'odd' due to their personal adornment choices, I am a bit sensitive to it.

It's a nose ring, it's 2021- anyone who wants to refer to a nose rings as 'ridiculous' is going to get a comment from me ['just using my privilege to make a comment'].

46 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

When you say someone's choice 'looks ridiculous' it's not 'just an observation'

Anyway, what's the problem? If it's just a forum and everyone's allowed to comment on whatever they want, presumably it's OK for me to comment on their comments?

As someone who is autistic and who works with autistic and vulnerable people who tend to be judged as 'odd' due to their personal adornment choices, I am a bit sensitive to it.

It's a nose ring, it's 2021- anyone who wants to refer to a nose rings as 'ridiculous' is going to get a comment from me ['just using my privilege to make a comment'].

Oh dear ! Don’t get your knickers in a twist now !