Compulsory Vaccination?

Compulsory Vaccination?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally acceptable for a country to make covid vaccination compulsory for the general population?

• Yes, in some countries the situation in sufficiently bad that this can reasonably be considered.
    • No, while compulsory mass vaccination is not morally wrong under all circumstances, it is wrong for covid at this time.
    • No, compulsory mass vaccination is always wrong.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Disgraceful, I actually posted a link to the GoFundMe page of a local woman who had to have major brain surgery and will never walk again as a direct consequence of the AZ vaccine, I'm sure her two teenage sons and husband wouldn't describe this as spurious, the mask slips form the "unselfish" yet again, I'm disgusted.

I know a few people who would be disgusting by that comment too. And to think, a lot of these pro jabbers pretend to be the caring sort. Doesn't take long for the mask to slip eh? 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I know a few people who would be disgusting by that comment too. And to think, a lot of these pro jabbers pretend to be the caring sort. Doesn't take long for the mask to slip eh? 

Exactly, I read today that domestic abuse of children had increased 20% during lockdowns (it was highlighted due to the appalling "Arthur" case, another statistic that the Covid cult will ignore as they're more bothered about a heavy cold.

Just now, top4718 said:

Exactly, I read today that domestic abuse of children had increased 20% during lockdowns (it was highlighted due to the appalling "Arthur" case, another statistic that the Covid cult will ignore as they're more bothered about a heavy cold.

Clown world mate. That poor kid must have gone through hell. 

At least he didn't have covid though eh? Now THAT would have been really tragic. 

46 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Disgraceful, I actually posted a link to the GoFundMe page of a local woman who had to have major brain surgery and will never walk again as a direct consequence of the AZ vaccine, I'm sure her two teenage sons and husband wouldn't describe this as spurious, the mask slips form the "unselfish" yet again, I'm disgusted.

The case you originally described as a "friend" - then not close enough to be a facebook friend. Nobody is denying the case existed - it was just you describing a case you had heard about as a "friend" rather than something you'd come across second or third hand.

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The case you originally described as a "friend" - then not close enough to be a facebook friend. Nobody is denying the case existed - it was just you describing a case you had heard about as a "friend" rather than something you'd come across second or third hand.

It's the neighbour of my in laws, who I know very well, not a close friend and not someone I'd add on Facebook as I tend to keep that to very direct contacts, are we really nitpicking about descriptions when someones life has been totally and utterly ruined by a jab they didn't even need.

Edited by top4718

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's the neighbour of my in laws, who I know very well, not a close friend and not someone I'd add on Facebook as I tend to keep that to very direct contacts, are we really nitpicking about descriptions when someones life has been totally and utterly ruined by a jab they didn't even need.

So not a friend.  Thanks for the clarification.

You did make a big song and dance about it as being a friend.

Just now, Longcol said:

So not a friend.  Thanks for the clarification.

You did make a big song and dance about it as being a friend.

Yeah, that makes a massive difference to someone having their lives ruined, the "unselfish" on here are absolutely despicable people. That's me for today!!!

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yeah, that makes a massive difference to someone having their lives ruined, the "unselfish" on here are absolutely despicable people. That's me for today!!!

And hopefully the end of you trying to score points by claiming to know a "friend"  whose life has been devastated by reaction to the vaccine rather than something you picked up second or third hand.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/756/?tab=comments#comment-8444144

Be as disgusted or as disgusting as you wish.

You are the one who tries to instil fear into those who have had the vaccine or considering it by your spurious connections to heart attacks ,incidents at football matches and any other issue that you can use .

As I said but you choose to by pass there have been some instances of adverse reactions which is a tragedy for those concerned.

There have been many more tragedies of people being incapacitated and succumbing to this virus.A fact that you dismiss as nothing but a minor illness.

So your faux righteousness fools nobody.

Well perhaps one

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

You are the one who tries to instil fear into those who have had the vaccine or considering it by your spurious connections to heart attacks ,incidents at football matches and any other issue that you can use .

As I said but you choose to by pass there have been some instances of adverse reactions which is a tragedy for those concerned.

There have been many more tragedies of people being incapacitated and succumbing to this virus.A fact that you dismiss as nothing but a minor illness.

Well perhaps one

I'm not sure he's even fooling himself. Tops would start an argument in an empty room. I think he just likes a row.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was an habitual mask wearing, triple vaxxed, sofa hider.

He doesn't exactly have a reputation for telling the truth.

Deleted as I am going to bed.

Edited by RJRB

17 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Well perhaps one

It certainly doesn’t fool me . The man’s an outright Walter Mitty