Compulsory Vaccination?

Compulsory Vaccination?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally acceptable for a country to make covid vaccination compulsory for the general population?

• Yes, in some countries the situation in sufficiently bad that this can reasonably be considered.
    • No, while compulsory mass vaccination is not morally wrong under all circumstances, it is wrong for covid at this time.
    • No, compulsory mass vaccination is always wrong.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Like the incidents that Alex Jones denies.

Or did you mean that Nostradamus was an attention seeking rabble rouser as well.

Who is Alex Jones ?

A mentally compromised ,immoral snakeoil salesman who attracts sociopaths and the weak-minded to his ludicrous fear monngering radio show.

Up to his fat neck in legal troubles at this time which I dare say will be of no surprise to his ex wife and kids 

20 minutes ago, butlers said:

A mentally compromised ,immoral snakeoil salesman who attracts sociopaths and the weak-minded to his ludicrous fear monngering radio show.

Up to his fat neck in legal troubles at this time which I dare say will be of no surprise to his ex wife and kids 

But apart from that , who is he ?

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

But apart from that , who is he ?

He is an investigative journalist (arguably) and has his own internet channel. He is a well known purveyor of interesting conspiracy facts and fictions.

Also known for slandering the parents of murdered children

10 minutes ago, Anna B said:

He is an investigative journalist (arguably) and has his own internet channel. He is a well known purveyor of interesting conspiracy facts and fictions.

Wow must be important to have his own internet channel . think I will give him a miss 

8 hours ago, melthebell said:

Lol novel idea, always doomed to failure though

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59524527

Don't you find it odd that everything that doesn't agree with you (prolly 99% of the words population) is wrong?

Maybe, just maybe it's you...and your sources

Even if you've been totally taken in by this nonsense (a good percentage on this thread) you'd have to agree that not everything said about the vaccine is true, so find me a fact checking website that doesn't follow the narrative and I'll admit I was wrong.

Can anyone explain the current OTT response from the Government with regards to a variant that has yet to make a single person seriously ill (Omicron), re-introduced useless comfort blankets, mandatory tests for people coming into the UK and a decision about "cancelling" Christmas on the 18th December, why are they getting away with this and why isn't it being questioned.

Whats absolutely bizarre is that people on this very thread are quite happy to hand total control of their lives to these lunatics.

Incidentally if they do try to cancel Xmas they'll have the biggest rebuke to restrictions that have been seen so far.

If they do try and cancel Christmas they'll have real trouble on their hands. I genuinely worry there will be some sort of civil unrest. 

And don't forget. 

Mandatory jabs is one step away from Forced jabs. 

Guest sibon

I've been in Sainsbury, Tesco and Aldi tonight.

Almost everyone masked. The unmasked were either young males in their twenties, or fifty something  blokes with a chip on each shoulder and often a bit of a sweatiness issue.

Thanks to all the normal people who take sensible precautions

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Can anyone explain the current OTT response from the Government with regards to a variant that has yet to make a single person seriously ill (Omicron), re-introduced useless comfort blankets, mandatory tests for people coming into the UK and a decision about "cancelling" Christmas on the 18th December, why are they getting away with this and why isn't it being questioned.

Whats absolutely bizarre is that people on this very thread are quite happy to hand total control of their lives to these lunatics.

Incidentally if they do try to cancel Xmas they'll have the biggest rebuke to restrictions that have been seen so far.

I'm not sure in this case it's the government that's creating the hysteria, more the media. Boris seems to be trying to calm things down. He's said quite clearly that Christmas will not be cancelled, and a lot of people seem to be ignoring the mask wearing thing and nothing's said. Personally I think testing people coming into the UK is sensible/ reasonable until they know more about the new varient. 

I agree with the rest of your thread, especially the bit about control. People are all but clamouring for restrictions to be imposed on them for something which with the vaccinations really isn't much worse than flu, and arguably, never was. 

Edited by Anna B