Jump to content

Liverpool Terrorist Attack

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's not at all warped or extremist to support actions intended to prevent terrorist attacks or other incidents of mass murder on British soil.  

How do terrorist deaths compare to other deaths?

 

People dying in ambulances, that needs more media attention so that the Government will do something about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why don't you just admit it 

You have a problem ith Muslims. 

 

He has a problem with foreigners. That's a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

He has a problem with foreigners. That's a fact.

You're probably right  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't believe it's racist being concerned about terrorists arriving in our country from Muslim countries and seeking asylum.  It's only good fortune that the Liverpool terrorist attack didn't cause the same carnage and loss of life as the Manchester Muslim terrorist attack caused.

 

 

Whose ganging up on the innocent?  Decent honest normal people in our country are rightly worried and concerned  about the threat of terrorism from Muslims seeking asylum in our country and have good reason to be after the incident in Liverpool.

 

Will just add when Thomas Hamilton murdered seventeen innocent people of which sixteen were children with a firearm the law was changed meaning innocent law abiding gun owners were to use your words "ganged up on" 

 

It's not at all warped or extremist to support actions intended to prevent terrorist attacks or other incidents of mass murder on British soil.  

oh give over, youve spent years on here showing you hate muslims in general, not terrorists or peadophiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, El Cid said:

How do terrorist deaths compare to other deaths?

 

People dying in ambulances, that needs more media attention so that the Government will do something about it.

 

People dying in ambulances don't happen deliberately unlike the victims of terrorist attacks.  I've no doubt you're a terrorist sympathiser otherwise you wouldn't have made that contribution .

 

 

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why don't you just admit it 

You have a problem ith Muslims. 

 

I have a problem with Muslim terrorists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, West 77 said:

 

I have a problem with Muslim terrorists.

Not all terrorists? 

Just Muslim ones? 

Is it cos they are brown, eat strange food and smell funny? 

 

I don't call many people racist but you quite clearly are. Pathetic really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You're probably right  

 

His words, not mine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Failed asylum claim.......He shouldn't have be in this country

He had been here 7 years despite failing to get asylum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, top4718 said:

He converted to Christianity to avoid deportation, he's a Muslim through and through.

He was a Christian at the time of his death, regardless if he converted for other reasons.

There is a guardian piece showing him in a church with the Bishop who baptised him.

 

Clearly the Bishop had no idea and says this fella "chose a different path". He didn't uphold the good Christian values.

 

The same goes for any terrorist,  no matter what religion they claim to be.

 

It's just a shame some ppl just want to dig more when it's a brown coloured bomber/ terrorist,  who was supposedly a 'Muslim'.

 

People like West77 probably still wishes Anders Breivik was brown and Islamist.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

He converted to Christianity to avoid deportation, he's a Muslim through and through.

He was a Christian at the time of his death, regardless if he converted for other reasons.

There is a guardian piece showing him in a church with the Bishop who baptised him.

 

Clearly the Bishop had no idea and says this fella "chose a different path". He didn't uphold the good Christian values.

 

The same goes for any terrorist,  no matter what religion they claim to be.

 

It's just a shame some ppl just want to dig more when it's a brown coloured bomber/ terrorist,  who was supposedly a 'Muslim'.

 

People like West77 probably still wishes Anders Breivik was brown and Islamist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not all terrorists? 

Just Muslim ones? 

Is it cos they are brown, eat strange food and smell funny? 

 

I don't call many people racist but you quite clearly are. Pathetic really. 

And you're the one who is implying Muslims eat strange food and smell funny. 

 

Very strange behaviour from someone calling another  poster racist.

 

 

 

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

oh give over, youve spent years on here showing you hate muslims in general, not terrorists or peadophiles

You've lost the plot again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, West 77 said:

And you're the one who is implying Muslims eat strange food and smell funny. 

 

Very strange behaviour from someone calling another  poster racist.

 

 

 

Poor attempt at disguising your bigoted views. 

I'd say that's a 1/10

Do try harder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Poor attempt at disguising your bigoted views. 

I'd say that's a 1/10

Do try harder 

Excellent. Now my views are bigoted as well as racist.  You forgot to mention I'm a potential racist as was alleged by another confused poster earlier on this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.