Has Doctor Who Gone Past Its Sell By Date ?

48 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

They already are killing two birds with one stone: the new lad is also gay. 

You wouldn't be kidding us would you Lord :rolleyes: .

Can't wait till Captain Jack (Barrowman) makes a guest appearance from his Torchwood lair.

There will be that much mincing about you'll think your in Dewhurst's 🤣 🤣.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

You wouldn't be kidding us would you Lord :rolleyes: .

I may have had a bum (ooh er) steer there - seems nobody knows if he is, he played a gay man in Sex Education though which is where wires may have become crossed 🤣

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I may have had a bum (ooh er) steer there - seems nobody knows if he is, he played a gay man in Sex Education though which is where wires may have become crossed 🤣

I don't think yer Bum's been Sired Steered at all Lord. apparently he's Black and Scottish as well (might be related).

Edited by Rockers rule
-

Who cares, it's a kids program, pitched at a kids level, for kids.

7 hours ago, Norbert said:

Who cares, it's a kids program, pitched at a kids level, for kids.

See the source image

Well if he / she has, surely they just jump into the TARDIS, go back in time & become relevant again? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well if he / she has, surely they just jump into the TARDIS, go back in time & become relevant again? 

or else simply forget having a DrWho, and find some way for the Darleks to fight the Cybermen instead, and start wars between them and others such as the Weeping Angels etc.....  Those 3 particularly have been te stars of the shows I've seen recently, not the Doctor and his/her equally wooden and unbelieveable actors

It was past its sell by date at least 20 years  a go

On 11/05/2022 at 21:45, Thirsty Relic said:

or else simply forget having a DrWho, and find some way for the Darleks to fight the Cybermen instead, and start wars between them and others such as the Weeping Angels etc.....  Those 3 particularly have been te stars of the shows I've seen recently, not the Doctor and his/her equally wooden and unbelieveable actors

Missy has to be one of the best baddies for a long time - bring her back - bring her back as the Doctor even better :thumbsup:.

4 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Missy has to be one of the best baddies for a long time - bring her back - bring her back as the Doctor even better :thumbsup:.

I must have missed that one!

46 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I must have missed that one!

Missy.  Great character. The regeneration of 'the Master' (before the last one & the first female Master).

Played with lots of mischief by  that talented Scottish actress Michelle Gomez.

You can take the Girl out of Glasgow - But you cant take the Glasgow out of the Girl.

See the source image

Keep safe 8) .

1 minute ago, Rockers rule said:

Missy.  Great character. The regeneration of 'the Master' (before the last one & the first female Master).

Played with lots of mischief by  that talented Scottish actress Michelle Gomez.

You can take the Girl out of Glasgow - But you cant take the Glasgow out of the Girl.

Thanks Rocker - checked it out and yes, she's scary!  Far better acting than certain Dr's and hanges-on recently.