Beware On Council Repairs

Moving staff around 🤣 "no grass to be cut today lads, do you mind jumping on the council tenants phone lines for a bit? Training? Nah you will be reet, who needs training?"

dont be silly i am on about internal staff,but as you think the council is perfect the way its run/staffed and doesnt need a change that may be fine for you,but for the most they would disagree and its been proved by the voters,i agree the goverment is awfull and dont help by cutting funding and its even worse now with  the money that has to be found for the OAP HOMES ect,we have some good MPs ,but change of how we run housing  is a disgrace.

You could try your luck in the private housing sector, of course 

On 14/11/2021 at 18:32, HeHasRisen said:

You could try your luck in the private housing sector, of course 

well what happened about those fantastic hard working people that do a great job for scc,another 2 hours again today ,all i want is a decent service is that to much to ask?

i feel sorry for the phone workers,as most of the time after waiting 2 hours cannot even get hold of the dept they need to speak to,so they leave messages for that dept to contact the person,but 2 weeks later you ring again,because they have not contacted you,something needs sorting asap.

I phoned s.c.c. for my sister yesterday and they came within 4 hours to fix her central heating. I got straight through to a mobile number and the lady was great.

it must of been a emergency number,because if it was a repair or about a repair trust me its at least 60-120 mins try it if you dont believe it,why would i lie?

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

it must of been a emergency number,because if it was a repair or about a repair trust me its at least 60-120 mins try it if you dont believe it,why would i lie?

Because they wouldn't give you some money for the Lowedges Festival a few years ago? 🤣

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

I did not accuse you of telling a lie. I told you what happened in my sisters case. It was not an emergency number and before you ask, no, you cannot have it. We are not all doom and gloom merchants. 

The phone up housing repair service appeared to be a little more efficient this morning, I managed to speak with a real person after just over a thirty minute wait.
I normally use the online repair portal, but it was shut down on the 29th of November, apparently a new online customer portal is to be imlemented early next year.  

hope they manage to sort out there problems,and i must admit service seems a bit better,but not had to ring them recently.

the repair saga continues 3x engaged,3x to many calls to let you join the waiting queue,7 th time and 45 mins later finnally get through,not very good is it,some folk say wait until they go back to work properly,then if they all ring ,it will be even worse.any others with same problem?