Nottingham City Centre

VISITED THE CITY,top music venue in city centre,setting up a big city centre  xmas market/funfair,very busy ,sat eve and sun morning,trams only £1 all day,as i dont visit our town sat eve or sun morning cannot compare,but great resturants and pubs in nottingham,but so busy,whats sheffield like in comparison ,and there xmas market/funfair looked good,but not finished,as of nov 6thth

Now I'm just a dumb-ass moron, so please explain this to me in simple terms that even I will understand:

It took you at least one hour (usually two) to visit Nottingham city town centre, then another hour (or two) to get back to Sheffield.

Congratulations on your very-effective time management skills.

its simple what are other peoples thoughts that have visited both citys

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

VISITED THE CITY,top music venue in city centre,setting up a big city centre  xmas market/funfair,very busy ,sat eve and sun morning,trams only £1 all day,as i dont visit our town sat eve or sun morning cannot compare,but great resturants and pubs in nottingham,but so busy,whats sheffield like in comparison ,and there xmas market/funfair looked good,but not finished,as of nov 6thth

You've already done a thread on Xmas market / funfair etc.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/477477-sheffield-christmas-lights-the-best-ever/#comments

Edited by Longcol

this is not about the christmas market ect,as much about comparing the towns,like do they have a bigger student population?,more theartres,how does it compare?

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

this is not about the christmas market ect,as much about comparing the towns,like do they have a bigger student population?,more theartres,how does it compare?

Drug wise,

User's, Addicts, Supply network and consequently Rehabilitation Centres,  they're a lot better than us, apparently  :roll: 

Edited by Rockers rule
Spelling Ooop's

Got to admit the underground caves and stuff in Nottingham are pretty good.

Guest sibon
30 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

They used to be quicker at going back down't Pit  :suspect:

Haha. Ten points to RR.

I like Nottingham. Nice shops, lovely river, best cricket ground in England. The Royal is a nice theatre too.

But its no better, or worse than Sheffield. Just different.

4 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

They used to be quicker at going back down't Pit  :suspect:

Ouch.

Surprisingly, not all Nottingham folk are a bunch of dirty scabs.

I know of a fellow South Yokshireman who, when he relocated to Nottingham many years ago, was provided with a panic alarm by the Notts Police in case the locals thought he was a scab.

Edited by The Joker

And they have Castle Rock.🍻

3 hours ago, sibon said:

Haha. Ten points to RR.

I like Nottingham. Nice shops, lovely river, best cricket ground in England. The Royal is a nice theatre too.

But its no better, or worse than Sheffield. Just different.