Rotherham Cse In The News Again

Ah, well done despritdan, you've finally made the Muslim-basing explicit. It's odd how cases like John Worboys, who drugged and raped over 100 women, aren't used here to condemn all white males, yet despicable behaviour by some Muslim men can be used to condemn all Muslim males.

The Christian bible explicitly says that women are second-class citizens, and that it is ok to invade neighbouring countries, kill their menfolk and take their women into sexual slavery. Should we now condemn all Christians?

1 hour ago, dave_the_m said:

Ah, well done despritdan, you've finally made the Muslim-basing explicit. It's odd how cases like John Worboys, who drugged and raped over 100 women, aren't used here to condemn all white males, yet despicable behaviour by some Muslim men can be used to condemn all Muslim males.

The Christian bible explicitly says that women are second-class citizens, and that it is ok to invade neighbouring countries, kill their menfolk and take their women into sexual slavery. Should we now condemn all Christians?

It's interesting that you can name the white man you refer to; I wonder how many members of the Muslim grooming gangs who groomed and raped young white girls on an industrial scale whilst having their actions covered up by the authorities you can name without going online. No one's denying that there are white predators out there or that all Muslims are sexual predators but the number of Muslim offenders is hugely disproportionate to the % of the population they represent. It's happening in all the European countries who've allowed them in, with the same coverups and denial happening there as we've had here.

Sweden’s shameful cover-up | The Spectator

Migrant rape fears across Europe as women are told not to go out at night alone | Daily Mail Online

Swedish police accused of covering up sex attacks by refugees at music festival | Sweden | The Guardian

If you want to live in a cosy bubble of denial and political correctness, go ahead but people like you are part of the problem.

I am neither in a  bubble nor suffering from an excess of political correctness. I think that if someone rapes someone, they should be prosecuted regardless of ethnicity or religion. I think it it was wrong for authorities to turn a blind eye.

However, I am concious that when a tiny minority of a minority engage in rape or terrorism or whatever, there is often open hostility to the whole of that minority which can lead to attacks, mosques being set on fire etc. So I don't think it is helpful to post inflammatory remarks about "Ottoman army" etc.

Particularly grim  story in today's Star.

Mind boggling evil

Edited by butlers

5 hours ago, despritdan said:

Things will only get worse as the current invasion of this country by the modern day version of the Ottoman Army is allowed to continue. The vast majority of these migrants are young men from countries where women are considered to be 2nd class citizens with western women viewed with particular contempt for not dressing 'modestly'. We're already seeing a rise in attacks on women and I'm sure it's no coincidence that they're happening at the same time as the influx of men with these backward attitudes. They will eventually cause a gender imbalance which will make life ever more dangerous for women as the number of predatory young Muslim men roaming the streets increases.

Have you noticed the very worrying trend of pinning the rise in violence against women on "all men" and "toxic masculinity" after what's happening in places like Sweden and Germany with the influx of immigrants they are already planting the seeds of a cover story for when the inevitable happens.

51 minutes ago, dan_999uk said:

We know things like this happened but a lot of it is historic, CSE in places like Rotherham is still happening NOW, every race has abusers its the disproportionate amount of cases amongst a minority group that's the issue.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Have you noticed the very worrying trend of pinning the rise in violence against women on "all men" and "toxic masculinity" after what's happening in places like Sweden and Germany with the influx of immigrants they are already planting the seeds of a cover story for when the inevitable happens.

We know things like this happened but a lot of it is historic, CSE in places like Rotherham is still happening NOW, every race has abusers its the disproportionate amount of cases amongst a minority group that's the issue.

This attempt to blame all men is all part of the whitewash over the scale of the problem amongst people from countries with backward attitudes towards women and there are plenty of people on here who are happy to have the wool pulled over their eyes. About 6 months ago, the Mail Online published an article by a senior police officer from somewhere down south who stated that the vast majority of these assaults were by migrants from African and Islamic countries. I've been trying to find it online but haven't been able to so I can't post a link. About a year ago, a gang of 10 Pakistani men from Hull were prosecuted and at the trial, one of their victims testified that she'd been forced to have sex with over 100 men, so even the ones being caught are only the tip of the iceberg, despite some people claiming it's only a tiny minority.

2 hours ago, dave_the_m said:

I am neither in a  bubble nor suffering from an excess of political correctness. I think that if someone rapes someone, they should be prosecuted regardless of ethnicity or religion. I think it it was wrong for authorities to turn a blind eye.

However, I am concious that when a tiny minority of a minority engage in rape or terrorism or whatever, there is often open hostility to the whole of that minority which can lead to attacks, mosques being set on fire etc. So I don't think it is helpful to post inflammatory remarks about "Ottoman army" etc.

Yes you are in a bubble and yes you are very politically correct. Perhaps you've just got back from your latest diversity awareness course or was it a white privilege awareness course that's made you sure it's white Christians who are the problem? Why do people like you always try to play down the extent of these attacks by ethnic minorities, especially Muslims? Do you think it's white Christians who are responsible for all the knife and gun crimes in London and other cities? I referred to these migrants as the modern day version of the Ottoman Army because that's what they are. The whole raison d'etre of Islam is world domination. They tried invading Europe back in the middle ages but now, instead of trying to fight a war they know they can't win, they turn up in their hundreds of thousands claiming asylum then set about out-breeding the native populations whilst imposing their own cultural identity on the host countries. They'll succeed because people like you are too politically correct to see what's actually happening.

2 hours ago, despritdan said:

Yes you are in a bubble and yes you are very politically correct. Perhaps you've just got back from your latest diversity awareness course or was it a white privilege awareness course that's made you sure it's white Christians who are the problem?

Oddly enough I have never been on a diversity awareness course, nor a white privilege awareness course, nor do I think the white Christians are the problem. I think you may part of the problem, though.

18 hours ago, Resident said:

Continuing the trend of LABOUR controlled councils & CSE cover ups......

Please stop talking out of your backside.

20 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Please stop talking out of your backside.

I don't think he is.

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

I don't think he is.

Tory councils are just as useless and incompetent at protecting vulnerable children than Labour councils are.

Back in 2014 / 2015, when the Rotherham scandal was exposed, Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council failed to protect vulnerable youngsters from CSE . . . but did spend over £40,000 on spin doctors when the story broke.

I don't think Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council  needed the votes of brown folk.

And I doubt Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council  are all a bunch of lefties, either.

Serious case review slams police failure in serial abuse of Oxford girls

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/01/gangs-abused-hundreds-of-oxfordshire-children-serious-case-review

More than 300 young people have been groomed and sexually exploited by gangs of men in Oxfordshire in the past 15 years, a damning report into the failures of police and social services to stop years of sexual torture, trafficking and rape will reveal, the Guardian has learned.

Police and social services in Oxfordshire will be heavily criticised for not doing enough to stop years of violent abuse and enslavement of six young girls, aged 11-15, by a gang of men.

A serious case review by the Oxfordshire safeguarding children’s board, to be published on Tuesday, will condemn Thames Valley police for not believing the young girls, for treating them as if they had chosen to adopt the lifestyle, and for failing to act on repeated calls for help.

Oxfordshire social services – which had responsibility for the girls’ safety – will be equally damned for knowing they were being groomed and for failing to protect them despite compelling evidence they were in danger. One social worker told a trial that nine out of 10 of those responsible for the girls was aware of what was going on.

Council spent £42k on a special media team

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/11153871.council-spent-42k-special-media-team/

SPIN doctors were hired at a cost of £42,000 to help Oxfordshire County Council handle the Oxford grooming gang scandal.

The authority spent the cash bringing in public relations consultants following the abuse of children in its care – despite having a £744k annual budget for its own communications department.

10 hours ago, The Joker said:

Tory councils are just as useless and incompetent at protecting vulnerable children than Labour councils are.

Back in 2014 / 2015, when the Rotherham scandal was exposed, Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council failed to protect vulnerable youngsters from CSE . . . but did spend over £40,000 on spin doctors when the story broke.

I don't think Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council  needed the votes of brown folk.

And I doubt Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council  are all a bunch of lefties, either.

Serious case review slams police failure in serial abuse of Oxford girls

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/01/gangs-abused-hundreds-of-oxfordshire-children-serious-case-review

More than 300 young people have been groomed and sexually exploited by gangs of men in Oxfordshire in the past 15 years, a damning report into the failures of police and social services to stop years of sexual torture, trafficking and rape will reveal, the Guardian has learned.

Police and social services in Oxfordshire will be heavily criticised for not doing enough to stop years of violent abuse and enslavement of six young girls, aged 11-15, by a gang of men.

A serious case review by the Oxfordshire safeguarding children’s board, to be published on Tuesday, will condemn Thames Valley police for not believing the young girls, for treating them as if they had chosen to adopt the lifestyle, and for failing to act on repeated calls for help.

Oxfordshire social services – which had responsibility for the girls’ safety – will be equally damned for knowing they were being groomed and for failing to protect them despite compelling evidence they were in danger. One social worker told a trial that nine out of 10 of those responsible for the girls was aware of what was going on.

Council spent £42k on a special media team

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/11153871.council-spent-42k-special-media-team/

SPIN doctors were hired at a cost of £42,000 to help Oxfordshire County Council handle the Oxford grooming gang scandal.

The authority spent the cash bringing in public relations consultants following the abuse of children in its care – despite having a £744k annual budget for its own communications department.

Thats one, Labour are overseeing dozens.