Rotherham Cse In The News Again

Leader of the Conservative Group in Rotherham Emma Barley and MP Alexander Stafford have raised concerns that CSE is still happening in the town with reports of older Asian men still picking up and abusing young girls, it really is about time a high level investigation was done into this and some of the authority figures who allowed/allow it to happen be named and shamed.

Edited by top4718

If it were the other way round it would already be solved.

11 minutes ago, crookesey said:

True, there are a lot of people with skeletons in the cupboard that are only too pleased to see this brushed under the carpet.

I know it's still happening. My daughter knows a couple of girls who say men have tried to groom them. I don't allow my daughter out alone at night and I take her to and from college and the gym for a few reasons with this being the main one. 

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I know it's still happening. My daughter knows a couple of girls who say men have tried to groom them. I don't allow my daughter out alone at night and I take her to and from college and the gym for a few reasons with this being the main one. 

If the full scale of this is ever revealed there will be a shift change in this country, Bradford Council are refusing to do an investigation into CSE, the reasons why are obvious.

Apart from the  independent  serious case review they instigated in 2019 that reported this summer

Edited by butlers

On 04/11/2021 at 08:10, top4718 said:

Leader of the Conservative Group in Rotherham Emma Barley and MP Alexander Stafford have raised concerns that CSE is still happening in the town with reports of older Asian men still picking up and abusing young girls, it really is about time a high level investigation was done into this and some of the authority figures who allowed/allow it to happen be named and shamed.

What it needs is for an outside criminal investigation to take place. An investigation run, without interference, by investigators outside our legal/political system, say for example a team from the FBI. An investigation where no-one is off limits. 

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

What it needs is for an outside criminal investigation to take place. An investigation run, without interference, by investigators outside our legal/political system, say for example a team from the FBI. An investigation where no-one is off limits. 

This is exactly what's needed in Rotherham and many other areas (mostly Labour run), it won't happen though as it will fully expose too many people.

On 04/11/2021 at 08:34, crookesey said:

Great, we've stopped white scumbags abusing foreign trafficked young girls. I must have missed the headlines that day.

28 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Great, we've stopped white scumbags abusing foreign trafficked young girls. I must have missed the headlines that day.

No we haven’t, neither have we stopped other scumbags of abusing young girls of whatever colour, carry on reading, you might just get it one day.

Why do threads like this always turn into a bikkerfest? 🙄

On 04/11/2021 at 08:10, top4718 said:

Leader of the Conservative Group in Rotherham Emma Barley and MP Alexander Stafford have raised concerns that CSE is still happening in the town with reports of older Asian men still picking up and abusing young girls, .

Hang on just a minute.

Since when did the Evil Tories give a damn about poor white girls ?

Or  any other poor children for that matter ?

Was it not just a year ago that the Evil Tories did not want to feed poor school children?

Why yes, yes it was.

What was Leader of the Conservative Group in Rotherham Emma Barley's and MP Alexander Stafford's opinion on that?

Do tell.