Rotherham Cse In The News Again

12 hours ago, Resident said:

BBC involved in covering up reported CSE happening in Oldham at the request of Oldham Council & Greater Manchester Police

What chance did the victims have of being saved if this is the attitude of those charged with upholding OUR laws. 

37QOjk0.png

Disgraceful that the likes of the BBC are still covering this up, young white girls are clearly very low on their agenda.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Disgraceful that the likes of the BBC are still covering this up, young white girls are clearly very low on their agenda.

Makes you wonder what the response would have been if it were white British males raping vulnerable non white girls on an industrial scale. 

Hmmmmm🤔

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Makes you wonder what the response would have been if it were white British males raping vulnerable non white girls on an industrial scale. 

Hmmmmm🤔

No stone would have been unturned, headlines everyday.

40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No stone would have been unturned, headlines everyday.

I have a feeling you are 100% right. 

Just take a walk around Town , you can see these mostly young men every where  pestering young school age girls. My own grand daughter has told me about this on  a number of occasions .

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ringleader-rochdale-grooming-gang-given-24513008

Astonishing !

Choosing someone, whom is clearly racist as an Equalities Rep. A vile creature that once claimed that CSE investigations were nothing more than conspiracy to ‘scapegoat’ Muslims.

12 minutes ago, Resident said:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ringleader-rochdale-grooming-gang-given-24513008

Astonishing !

Choosing someone, whom is clearly racist as an Equalities Rep. A vile creature that once claimed that CSE investigations were nothing more than conspiracy to ‘scapegoat’ Muslims.

At this point I'm not one bit surprised. 

That piece of filth is a nonce and a rapist.

He then has the nerve to use his religion to try and play victim. 'Ooooooh poor me, they is only tryin to pick on me cos I is Muslim innit'

Absoloute scum.

Class news reader from GB News, disgusting Oldham labour council & GMPolice. The reason why they are not doing anyting is they are knee deep in being found out the top ranking officers are part of the gang. How else would you know where to pick up the 12 year old girl from a police station.

Edited by Findlay
  • Like 1

On 27/07/2022 at 18:23, Findlay said:

Class news reader from GB News, disgusting Oldham labour council & GMPolice. The reason why they are not doing anyting is they are knee deep in being found out the top ranking officers are part of the gang. How else would you know where to pick up the 12 year old girl from a police station.

The fact that the police in Oldham are giving out ASBO's to stop people talking about this and not inviting any victims to speak for the enquiry speaks volumes, I bet there's thousands of cases there, the Muslims have got the Council and the police right where they want them, disgraceful. Every Labour Council that's found to be involved in this (they'll be deeply involved) should be kicked out and banned from  serving ever again.

47 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The fact that the police in Oldham are giving out ASBO's to stop people talking about this and not inviting any victims to speak for the enquiry speaks volumes, I bet there's thousands of cases there, the Muslims have got the Council and the police right where they want them, disgraceful. Every Labour Council that's found to be involved in this (they'll be deeply involved) should be kicked out and banned from  serving ever again.

Should be named , prosecuted and their pensions cancelled 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What gets me is the lack of public outrage on this. The police, social services, local councils all involved in the wholesale rape of 1000s of kiddies. Yet there are riots across the country for a common thug.  Makes me despair. 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Should be named , prosecuted and their pensions cancelled 

Absolutely bang on 👏