Rotherham Cse In The News Again

19 hours ago, Resident said:

1. Create a LTD company. 
2. Obtain credit & buy goods/equipment etc
3. Create a 2nd LTD company
4. Sell all assets from LTD 1 to LTD 2 for pennies
5. Declare LTD 1 bankrupt and close the business. Creditor are left chasing a defunct business. 
6. Repeat process for LTD 2

Bonus step, undeclare worked hours/income to HMRC/DWP & claim benefits. 

Easy money, I read of cases in Oldham during the pandemic where fake businesses were being created with the sole intention of claiming the £12k Government money and Oldham council were signing the claims off for racial harmony, disgraceful.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Easy money, I read of cases in Oldham during the pandemic where fake businesses were being created with the sole intention of claiming the £12k Government money and Oldham council were signing the claims off for racial harmony, disgraceful.

Labour controlled, no surprise. 

On 08/07/2022 at 03:26, Resident said:

1. Create a LTD company. 
2. Obtain credit & buy goods/equipment etc
3. Create a 2nd LTD company
4. Sell all assets from LTD 1 to LTD 2 for pennies
5. Declare LTD 1 bankrupt and close the business. Creditor are left chasing a defunct business. 
6. Repeat process for LTD 2

Bonus step, undeclare worked hours/income to HMRC/DWP & claim benefits. 

Don’t forget to add another step. Sell illicit products, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, people etc at bargain prices.

30 minutes ago, prince al said:

Don’t forget to add another step. Sell illicit products, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, people etc at bargain prices.

Not to mention opening sweatshops employing women who don't speak English on £3 and hour, don't pay any tax and get away with it because the authorities are afraid of being accused of racism.

On 09/07/2022 at 09:16, despritdan said:

Not to mention opening sweatshops employing women who don't speak English on £3 and hour, don't pay any tax and get away with it because the authorities are afraid of being accused of racism.

Some of these places in Leicester were exposed during the scamdemic, I'll bet my house that they're still up and running. It seems the race card is a very powerful tool.

• Like 1

Never forget that while all this was going on, Rotherham council removed foster children from a couple because they were UKIP supporters. 

• Like 1

https://news.sky.com/story/1000-children-groomed-but-unease-about-race-meant-telford-sexual-exploitation-ignored-inquiry-finds-12650725

Proof that this is a racism issue. 

Granted this is the Telford inquiry. 

But once again a Labour controlled council refusing to deal with the issue and even going as far as blaming victims because  the perpetrators were of Asian ethnicity. 

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

https://news.sky.com/story/1000-children-groomed-but-unease-about-race-meant-telford-sexual-exploitation-ignored-inquiry-finds-12650725

Proof that this is a racism issue. 

Granted this is the Telford inquiry. 

But once again a Labour controlled council refusing to deal with the issue and even going as far as blaming victims because  the perpetrators were of Asian ethnicity. 

I'm not in the least bit surprised. 

White working class girls are of little value. I mean, just look at this thread. Been going since 2021 and yet only 17 pages long.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not in the least bit surprised. 

White working class girls are of little value. I mean, just look at this thread. Been going since 2021 and yet only 17 pages long.

Because it's an uncomfortable truth that the liberals can't handle. You can only be racist if you're white or an authority taking action against a minority in their twisted view. 

The fear of being called racist has LED to racist behaviour. Inaction based on ethnicity is just as racist as action based on ethnicity. No ifs no buts.

The full Telford enquiry and pretty damning it is, also confirms what many of us have been saying for ages and we’re called racist (there’s even evidence of this early on in this thread)

https://www.iitcse.com/

14 hours ago, Resident said:

Because it's an uncomfortable truth that the liberals can't handle. You can only be racist if you're white or an authority taking action against a minority in their twisted view. 

The fear of being called racist has LED to racist behaviour. Inaction based on ethnicity is just as racist as action based on ethnicity. No ifs no buts.

Absolutely bang on 👏👏👏