Rotherham Cse In The News Again

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yes why not, its rotten to the core and a bad stench takes some clearing, lets have a full investigation into their failings with names named the we can wipe the slate clean and start again.

You are just being a bit stupid. You need evidence of someones involvement in the offence, how can you get that from a cop who has only just joined and know nothing about it, and had no involvement in it? You are showing yourself up a little.

9 minutes ago, WarPig said:

You are just being a bit stupid. You need evidence of someones involvement in the offence, how can you get that from a cop who has only just joined and know nothing about it, and had no involvement in it? You are showing yourself up a little.

Not at all if a force is rotten is spreads down, let an investigation find out, nothing to lose.

On 03/03/2022 at 08:07, top4718 said:

I may be mistaken but I can't recall, as of yet, any member of social services/police/council who were complicit in these dispicable goings on been charged and convicted yet....

6 hours ago, Resident said:

I may be mistaken but I can't recall, as of yet, any member of social services/police/council who were complicit in these dispicable goings on been charged and convicted yet....

They haven't been but they certainly should be, when you think some of the ones in Rotherham were given payoffs for totally failing in their jobs its even more disgraceful.

Doesn’t seem to have been posted on here so I thought I’d try and bring some balance to the agenda.  

Former SYP Detective Sergeant David Walker who was under investigation having been accused of not acting on CSE intel received has been fully cleared. I’m sure if he had been found guilty it would be getting discussed at length.  

Edited by WarPig

7 hours ago, WarPig said:

Doesn’t seem to have been posted on here so I thought I’d try and bring some balance to the agenda.  

Former SYP Detective Sergeant David Walker who was under investigation having been accused of not acting on CSE intel received has been fully cleared. I’m sure if he had been found guilty it would be getting discussed at length.  

Depends how deep the cover up runs.

22 hours ago, top4718 said:

Depends how deep the cover up runs.

So they are all part of the cover up? Even the independent barrister who was part of the hearing panel? Wow.

1 hour ago, WarPig said:

So they are all part of the cover up? Even the independent barrister who was part of the hearing panel? Wow.

The IPOC who conducted the investigation are linked to the Home Office, stinks to high heaven. 2000 girls abused and only a handful of arrests yet the police did no wrong, staggering.

3 hours ago, WarPig said:

Unfortunately most institutions will do whatever they can to mitigate the fallout from their mistakes/failures, to prevent the wrath of the public. So yes, undoubtedly cover ups do take place, and often the orders come down from the top. And woe betide any employee who doesn't follow the code. 

As for the independent Barrister, what do you think The Masons are for. . .

• Like 1