Pcn At Bradfield Road Car Park

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

None of these have cars parked in them, your talking garbage.

Parking enforcement is fine but the amount of the fine should be in line with what the infringement, private parking companies charge way in excess of what could reasonably be expected and therefore need challenging.

Go and have a look at spital hill. Passed there 3 PM yesterday and a car was off the road completely blocking the sidewalk and the lit crosswalk there. 

If you take proper pictures and video of this I believe you can take them to police and start a court case on that. 

Have a look at this the black car driving on the sidewalk on the left 50 seconds in the video got 6 points £660 fine and £100 costs and £66 victim  surcharge. He was reported and taken to court by the person filming this video.

Instead of £50 They Got 6 Points, £660 fine, £166 costs - KG27 - YouTube

Edited by dutch

18 minutes ago, dutch said:

Go and have a look at spital hill. Passed there 3 PM yesterday and a car was off the road completely blocking the sidewalk and the lit crosswalk there. 

If you take proper pictures and video of this I believe you can take them to police and start a court case on that. 

Have a look at this the black car driving on the sidewalk on the left 50 seconds in the video got 6 points £660 fine and £100 costs and £66 victim  surcharge. He was reported and taken to court by the person filming this video.

Instead of £50 They Got 6 Points, £660 fine, £166 costs - KG27 - YouTube

I’d rather not go anywhere near Spital Hill thanks 👍🏻

40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I’d rather not go anywhere near Spital Hill thanks 👍🏻

You must be a wise intelligent person.

Also what you said about the private parking companies.

If someone parks really really bad and especially if they are on the phone as well and you film them while they drive off using their phone anyone can go to police and they will get no less than 6 points and a big fine and possibly a suspension.

18 hours ago, top4718 said:

None of these have cars parked in them, your talking garbage.

Parking enforcement is fine but the amount of the fine should be in line with what the infringement, private parking companies charge way in excess of what could reasonably be expected and therefore need challenging.

Nope. You are.

Arundel Gate near the Odeon, Commercial St outside the tattoo shop, always have cars parked on the pavement every day, all day.

Ecclesall Road bus lane out of town every weekday evening during restricted hours has cars parked in it.  Always outside takeaways, always outside the vets.

Here you go, 

What sort of poor excuse for a human being thinks that is acceptable?

Edited by Bargepole23

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Nope. You are.

Arundel Gate near the Odeon, Commercial St outside the tattoo shop, always have cars parked on the pavement every day, all day.

Ecclesall Road bus lane out of town every weekday evening during restricted hours has cars parked in it.  Always outside takeaways, always outside the vets.

Here you go, 

What sort of poor excuse for a human being thinks that is acceptable?

Im sorry but those are council issues. If Sheffield council would be as hardcore on top of the parking management job as private companies are little of this would happen. 

It's a world of extremes.

22 hours ago, dutch said:

Im sorry but those are council issues. If Sheffield council would be as hardcore on top of the parking management job as private companies are little of this would happen. 

It's a world of extremes.

Hence my earlier suggestion of giving the responsibility to a private company.

But let's not blame the council. The fault here lies only with the owners of those cars.

At least 2 registration plates in view....I'm surprised they haven't been reported!

I know someone else who has got a claim made against her for unloading at BHF or loading from Glenmills  she isn't sure which.  I presume Glenmills have a door at the rear for deliveries / collections, it would be a weak argument to park there if carrying something from the front, in court would the judge rule "carried it so far so could carry it to carpark"?

She said both shops instructed her to go to the rear which is past the sign and a.n.p.r.  to load unload, chap at BHF said you get 10mins.

As the camera faces away from BHF  in my opinion it is unreasonable to claim financial loss from someone passing the camera, possibly waiting if another vehicle is there, turning around backing up, pressing bell and waiting for someone to open up (BHF), loading into vehicle driving off back past camera. no matter what bargpole thinks. Its convincing a judge that's the issue.

The sign says "permit holders only" so people presume they qualify as they are instructed by the relevant shop or whom you would consider a holder of permission, it doesn't have any time period on it.

I am sure if it went to court the judge would rule in your favour, the only question is  being able to prove you were loading / unloading unless you have kept a receipt for a bought item, unfortunately this lady got very distraught over it and is going to pay it to make them go away and leave her alone, its like feeding rats.

IF YOU USE GLENMILLS OR B.H.F. REAR LOADING BAYS AND GET A PCN, DON'T IGNORE IT, DEFINITELY DON'T JUST THROW IT AWAY.

TRY ASKING IN THE SHOP TO SEE IF IT CAN BE RETRACTED.

Write to PCN company informing them of the reason for being there and instructed by shop and so haven't broken the car park rules of contact and therefore you will not be paying the claim.

APPEAL TO POPLA . state instructed to drive vehicle to loading bay in permit only area by shop tenant. Photograph of sign showing nothing stated about time limit or how "permit holder" system works, taken as having verbal permission from shop tenant.

Hopefully it won't go to court, if it does then its up to you, personally I would go to court, you do risk paying  more if you lose and I haven't been able to find out how much yet and it will be very stressful.

It would be interesting to hear from anybody who have challenged a PCN for passing the camera there.

41 minutes ago, Arthur Ritus said:

I know someone else who has got a claim made against her for unloading at BHF or loading from Glenmills  she isn't sure which.  I presume Glenmills have a door at the rear for deliveries / collections, it would be a weak argument to park there if carrying something from the front, in court would the judge rule "carried it so far so could carry it to carpark"?

She said both shops instructed her to go to the rear which is past the sign and a.n.p.r.  to load unload, chap at BHF said you get 10mins.

As the camera faces away from BHF  in my opinion it is unreasonable to claim financial loss from someone passing the camera, possibly waiting if another vehicle is there, turning around backing up, pressing bell and waiting for someone to open up (BHF), loading into vehicle driving off back past camera. no matter what bargpole thinks. Its convincing a judge that's the issue.

The sign says "permit holders only" so people presume they qualify as they are instructed by the relevant shop or whom you would consider a holder of permission, it doesn't have any time period on it.

I am sure if it went to court the judge would rule in your favour, the only question is  being able to prove you were loading / unloading unless you have kept a receipt for a bought item, unfortunately this lady got very distraught over it and is going to pay it to make them go away and leave her alone, its like feeding rats.

IF YOU USE GLENMILLS OR B.H.F. REAR LOADING BAYS AND GET A PCN, DON'T IGNORE IT, DEFINITELY DON'T JUST THROW IT AWAY.

TRY ASKING IN THE SHOP TO SEE IF IT CAN BE RETRACTED.

Write to PCN company informing them of the reason for being there and instructed by shop and so haven't broken the car park rules of contact and therefore you will not be paying the claim.

APPEAL TO POPLA . state instructed to drive vehicle to loading bay in permit only area by shop tenant. Photograph of sign showing nothing stated about time limit or how "permit holder" system works, taken as having verbal permission from shop tenant.

Hopefully it won't go to court, if it does then its up to you, personally I would go to court, you do risk paying  more if you lose and I haven't been able to find out how much yet and it will be very stressful.

It would be interesting to hear from anybody who have challenged a PCN for passing the camera there.

If you have a proper intelligent appeal like you suggest it most likely will never go to court.

But they will sent many horrible nasty threatening intimidating letters to frighten you.

When that happens write back immediately to complain about their attitude and demand big compensations for the psychic damage sleeplessness and unnecessary nightmares these horrible letters cause while you have done nothing wrong.

I got a fine in that car park. I don't park there. I use the car park at Hillsborough Arena. I have to pay but at least I can plan the amount of time I need to be there for. 

3 hours ago, Possum Piper said:

Are you looking for possum removal services then Possum Piper is a professional possum removal and rodent removal company in Sydney. Contact us to remove Possum in the roof, call now -(02) 9186 3322.

Rodent Trap

How much would you charge for possum removal in a Sheffield post code out of interest ?

2 hours ago, dan2802 said:

How much would you charge for possum removal in a Sheffield post code out of interest ?

I can undercut them, £1 per possum, £2.50 for Kangaroo.