Is Joe Biden An Irishman .

On 29/10/2021 at 23:47, Jim Hardie said:

Ten of his great great grandparents were born in Ireland. I reckon that makes him five eighths Irish.

It doesn't make him entitled to an Irish passport though. He's no more an Irishman than I'm a Dutchman.

And I don't have any Dutch relatives. :) 

15 hours ago, butlers said:

Not surpising how the Guardian so easily give joe a pass on his obvious lies.

Now if only they had not been so obsessed by Trump's "exaggerations" of his Inauguration crowd, it wouldn't be quite so insulting to intelligent people.

And, by the way, one can only laugh at what the click bait headline would have been if Trump had congratulated his actual real kinfolk, the Germans, on their victory over the "All Blacks"

Lol

22 hours ago, butlers said:

Bizarre

Bizarre indeed!

And he's your Leader of The Free World :)

"I played rugby but thank God I didn’t play against these guys,” Biden said, before telling the flanker Jerome Kaino he “played rugby for one year when I was in law school”, as a full-back.

The White House has not confirmed where and when Biden played rugby. It did not respond to a Guardian request for comment sent on Saturday night.

Earlier this year, however, Zach Levek of the Syracuse Rugby Alumni Association told the Rugby Network that though Biden graduated from law school at the New York university in 1968, a year before its rugby club was founded".

old joe is a bizzare combination of casper milquetoast, Walter Mitty, and Forrest Gump.

As Corn Pop, the black gangleader tamer?, or arrested trying to visit Mandela in South Africa?, graduated in top half of his class in law school?, or playing Rugby for a year in college?, you name it, old joe will be it. Got his start in a black college?, Attended Delaware State?.

His ancestors…worked in the coal mines of Northeast Pennsylvania and would come up after 12 hours and play football for four hours?

In truth that was Neil Kinnock's family history, who's speech old joe plagiarized, and which cost him his 1988 Presidential run. But he comes by his plagiarism honestly. "Biden had also been caught plagiarizing during law school. He “borrowed” an entire five pages from a published law review article without attribution and had to beg not to be expelled" - The Hill. He had to do the course all over again. Lol

"Delaware State University has denied that Joe Biden has ever been a student there — after the presidential candidate’s claim that he “got started” at the historically black college.

The 77-year-old Democrat made his claim while praising historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) during a town hall event last October before the South Carolina Democratic primary, video shows.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” he told pupils at Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmen’s Bureau for black children seeking an education.

“Now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State. They’re my folks,” he told the pupils to chuckles.

For more, much more, see:

"False and misleading claims President Biden made during his..."
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › interactive
Apr. 30, 2021 — 100 days in office.

"Lies, damned lies and the truth about Joe Biden"
https://thehill.com › opinion › campaign › 499065-lies-...
May 22, 2020 — As Biden denies alleged misdeeds related to General Flynn, to his son Hunter's involvement in Ukraine or to Tara Reade, his history of ...

"Latest False Fact-checks on Joe Biden"
thttps://www.politifact.com › factchecks › list › speaker=...

"Echoes of Biden's 1987 plagiarism scandal continue to ..."
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/06/05
Jun. 5, 2019 — In his 1988 presidential bid, Joe Biden, who is now a Democratic presidential candidate for 2020, plagiarized portions of other politicians' ...

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

"I played rugby but thank God I didn’t play against these guys,” Biden said, before telling the flanker Jerome Kaino he “played rugby for one year when I was in law school”, as a full-back.

The White House has not confirmed where and when Biden played rugby. It did not respond to a Guardian request for comment sent on Saturday night.

Earlier this year, however, Zach Levek of the Syracuse Rugby Alumni Association told the Rugby Network that though Biden graduated from law school at the New York university in 1968, a year before its rugby club was founded".

No wonder you didn't provide a link to the source for that quote. I've put the bit you missed out in bold.

“I played rugby but thank God I didn’t play against these guys,” Biden said, before telling the flanker Jerome Kaino he “played rugby for one year when I was in law school”, as a full-back.

Earlier this year, however, Zach Levek of the Syracuse Rugby Alumni Association told the Rugby Network that though Biden graduated from law school at the New York university in 1968, a year before its rugby club was founded, the sport was played there before by students and local enthusiasts alike.

“We would not be surprised if a tough young man from Scranton was willing to put on the Syracuse orange-and-blue-hooped jersey,” Levek said. “We fully support President Biden’s statements and proudly recognise him as an SU Rugby alumni.”

1 hour ago, altus said:

No wonder you didn't provide a link to the source for that quote. I've put the bit you missed out in bold.

Lol

I've put on an old SU shirt to play footie. We all did.

Not the same as "played rugby for one year when I was in law school”, as a full-back.

Only low info idiots will buy that blarney, from CornPop.  :)

I give you more credit, than you to believe that stuff.

Should I? :)

Edited by trastrick

Due to his  sporting record Joe could have been picked to play for Ireland , As long as your Great , great , great ,  two times removed uncle Mick was born there that is .

29 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

I've put on an old SU shirt to play footie. We all did.

Not the same as "played rugby for one year when I was in law school”, as a full-back.

Only low info idiots will buy that blarney, from CornPop.  :)

I give you more credit, than you to believe that stuff.

Should I? :)

I think if you were confident in what you were claiming you wouldn't attempt to mislead people by selectively quoting to falsely bolster those claims.

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

Not only sporty.

He singlehandedly took on CornPop a black gang leader, and his three henchmen, who were weilding "rusty razors", out back in the pool parking lot.

And only armed with a six foot length of chain.

Doubtless he has Irish blood in him!  :)